Trials of the demigods, Trials of the Gods, and Goddess, Trials of the Titans

1eNo 
Suneater

I got to see Atlas, he had a lot of books 📚 some including the trials of a person, or world literature books. I asked a few times about religion. Humans have to go through trials, to become demigods. How? There are a few trials left, funny enough it's things like become best at boxing or basic number one titles.

Lucifer called me the King of the sands (my trial was going through multiple death events) one of Ben's Titles is King of the Ash.

The trials of the Goddess, Gods, around 12 I've heard exist, a test to become a Titan. A portion of the divine just takes in what id say is the somas, necters. Ambrosia. They would rather be at that stage, to cause either Chaos, or Order to do things. One of the trials is lifting the world, sitting on the sun is another.

The trials of the Titans... The Primordial Originator said that there are realms only known to them, I got to take many of the passageways the transcendental ocean is one. The crossing of the sands of time are another.

I know everyone one has been offered one of the tests even a mortal can be offered a Titan trail, rare as that would be.
Administrator Týsköll Administrator
Administrator

1eNo wrote: Thu Nov 16, 2023 4:06 pm I got to see Atlas, he had a lot of books 📚 some including the trials of a person, or world literature books. I asked a few times about religion. Humans have to go through trials, to become demigods. How? There are a few trials left, funny enough it's things like become best at boxing or basic number one titles.

Lucifer called me the King of the sands (my trial was going through multiple death events) one of Ben's Titles is King of the Ash.

The trials of the Goddess, Gods, around 12 I've heard exist, a test to become a Titan. A portion of the divine just takes in what id say is the somas, necters. Ambrosia. They would rather be at that stage, to cause either Chaos, or Order to do things. One of the trials is lifting the world, sitting on the sun is another.

The trials of the Titans... The Primordial Originator said that there are realms only known to them, I got to take many of the passageways the transcendental ocean is one. The crossing of the sands of time are another.

I know everyone one has been offered one of the tests even a mortal can be offered a Titan trail, rare as that would be.
Where did all this happen? Dream state? Mental plane in meditation? Physical? Upside down after consuming large quantities of DMT and/or LSD? :grin3:
Come on, you should know. Of course I dare mock you.
 1eNo 
Suneater

Are all of them on Earth no, a portion can be achieved with meditation. Some remain as physical trials though.