Astrology, fetal development and microgravities.

Administrator Týsköll Administrator
Administrator

Really interesting video for the topic therein on it's own, but I want to address a statement made by the author in the book.

That is: that wax and liquid metals take the influence of the intelligences (of the planets) because they're supple like we are before we're born.

He references that we are assigned an intelligence based upon birth etc. Astrological stuff, the important part here is where he's talking about the suppleness of our earliest stages of development and that due to this suppleness we are affected.

This speaks directly to something I've touched on before with some people that can legitimize astrological workings, zodiac, etc, that thing is the idea of: micro gravities.

The small differences in gravitational effects exerted on liquid (supple) bodies at different times of the day, month, year.

If tidal forces at great scale are the result of lunar position, what of the micro, and smaller, scale? In our earliest stages of development in the womb as pathways are being formed in the brain, can they not be pushed and pulled in different ways by subtle differences in the collective gravitational forces in our solar system?
Come on, you should know. Of course I dare mock you.
Administrator Týsköll Administrator
Administrator

This also suggests there would be tiny differences in how a liquid metal, or wax, would set/form it's matrix of molecules depending on those micro gravities and is a far more logical reason as to why remote and/or isolated areas are required for the work: less chance of undesirable forces affecting the thing in it's 'supple' state.
Come on, you should know. Of course I dare mock you.