Отзыв о привороте- приворот на девушку отзывы

ThomasFek 
Registered

Мой опыт с приворотом, могу оставить только хороший отзыв - приворот красноярск отзывы

Живу я в большом городе, и найти среди кучи «магов» хорошего, трудно. Намучилась я с этим очень. И как бывает, все решается на пьяную голову. Сидели с двоюродной сестрой, поведала ей свою проблему с мужем и о бесконечных поисках магов. Она очень удивилась, что я сразу не стала искать человека с Якутии или другого региона Дальнего востока – это можно сказать родина многих сильных шаманов и колдунов.
Порекомендовала мага, с которым сама работала. Поработала с ним и я.
Поэтому хотела бы написать отзыв о привороте на мужа, проведенном магом Романом Петровичем.
Мой муж, с которым мы прожили много лет, казался мне все более отстраненным и равнодушным. Он уходил в себя, избегал общения, а наши разговоры становились все реже и поверхностнее. Я испытывала огромную боль от того, что наша семья распадается, и что я теряю своего мужа. В итоге он еще и любовницу завел.
После долгих раздумий и поиска решения проблемы, я решила обратиться к магу Роману Петровичу за помощью.
Он провел для меня приворот на мужа – на все ушло 5 дней, и еще дал ряд простых рекомендаций, которым нужно было следовать до получения результата. Последовали дни ожидания
На 5 день после проведения приворота я почувствовала изменения в поведении мужа. Он стал проявлять больше внимания и заботы, мы снова начали общаться и находить общие интересы. Стали возвращаться чувства и заинтересованность мной как женщиной. Все быстро нормлизовалось в наших отношениях, с любовницей он порвал все контакты.
Сейчас, спустя несколько месяцев после проведения приворота, я вижу, что наш брак стал крепким, стабильным и счастливым, как и раньше! Мы с мужем снова чувствуем себя близкими и любящими людьми.
Я благодарна магу Роману Петровичу за его помощь и поддержку в трудный момент!

==============================================================================================================================================================================================

сайт ищут по тегам - приворот на волос отзывы - положительные отзывы о приворотах - проверенные привороты кто делал отзывы форум
привороты однополые отзывы - приворот отзывы минск отзывы о приворота
что такое присушка на человека
приворот на свечи и фото
приворот на любовь восковыми свечами
любовный приворот, безвредный и бесплатный
кто настоящий маг отзывы
как стать учеником вуду
приворот на фото действующий
приворот сделать в казани
саратов магия услуги
https://cmag666.ru приворот екатеринбург отзывы
Administrator Týsköll Administrator
Administrator

Super intriguing story.

I'll never recommend a "love" spell as it's a type of domination working, it's false and a lie by it's very nature.
Please don't advertise here, there's enough gypsy scammers and charlatans in the world causing problems, no need to promote their kind.
Come on, you should know. Of course I dare mock you.
 Dave 
Suneater

Для отличного обзора русских магических практик, их подводных камней и возможностей я публикую ссылку и научную статью. Эта статья на английском языке представляет собой превосходный и содержательный обзор ресурсов и тенденций в постсоветской России того, что доступно в мире магии... Желаю вам удачи в ваших начинаниях. С уважением, ДЕЙВ

Dlya otlichnogo obzora russkikh magicheskikh praktik, ikh podvodnykh kamney i vozmozhnostey ya publikuyu ssylku i nauchnuyu stat'yu. Eta stat'ya na angliyskom yazyke predstavlyayet soboy prevoskhodnyy i soderzhatel'nyy obzor resursov i tendentsiy v postsovetskoy Rossii togo, chto dostupno v mire magii... Zhelayu vam udachi v vashikh nachinaniyakh. S uvazheniyem, DEYV

https://www.academia.edu/16382914/Magic ... al_Markers

In any event... enjoy some Grebz

Блять товарищ!
Consciousness only. Reality is non-dual, mind and reality are one.
 Dave 
Suneater

Russians suck at war but they're pretty good at Techno.
Administrator

lmao

That MiG-31 though. Oooooof.
 Dave 
Suneater

Týsköll wrote: Mon Apr 01, 2024 4:19 am lmao

Yeah, it's fast for sure. Has some interesting capabilities, and is def. above and beyond anything they fielded before. Not truly "next gen" though, since, well, it and its predecessors were knock-offs of our 1970's design programs.

Only good against second and third tier forces. Useless against 1st tier. Decades and decades and decades behind current 1st Tier forces. I'll say it straight out: they'd be blind in the air and then shortly in pieces against the US. There are at least 10 separate weapon systems that have longer reach and capability to simply bat them out of the air... never mind that they'd never get off the ground in the first place. We wouldn't bother with an air engagement, as we'd bunker bust them to pieces on the ground first.

A secret weakness of the MiG-31? One that's not much discussed (if at all)? They're completely vulnerable to the Apache... and several other helicopter forces. The US's stealth helo is capable of carrying pods/systems that can target the MiG from outside the MiG's effective range, while delivering A2A that can knock them out... easily. They simply have no system that can find, target and deliver a weapon system to a helo. Five apaches, roosting on treetops, can deny the entire airspace to 100 MiGs... with AWAC support, etc. No one discusses that, but, most know it up the top.

And that's just helos. Helicopters. Capable of denying MiG's airspace. That's the lowest rung and what we have above it is so far beyond belief I won't even bother mentioning it.

It's 1979 vs 2024 when it comes to MiGs.

When you're in a 10 foot spear fight a five foot spear won't work. We're outside their effective range on all fronts, while our fire and forget systems can easily reach *inside* their entire flight range - not just inside their "circle of death." They have no counters.

This isn't even including the fact they'd be blind, day one, as we have unlocked all codes on their radar systems and can simply turn them off at will.

The US is not on the field... despite anyone saying we are... some of our equipment is, but, it's not being used as its meant to.... it's bit and pieces. Even then, it's incredibly effective.

Anyhooo.... to keep it simple, it's a cool jet, and definitely dom's third tier forces and is effective against second tier. Against 1st tier it's a non-threat.

Everyone should quit fighting. It's horrible. The bear has to stop tempting the eagle just to be remembered. Which is all it is - Putin, wanting attention, because Russia sucks to live in... and everyone wants to leave. Which they do, and have done, for decades one way or another (world's highest suicide rate).

Anyhooo.....

~Dave
 Dave 
Suneater

Why is it dragging on?

Well, the whole thing is purposeful. Russia is being drained. Of weapons. And people. And fighting spirit. They were tricked into this fight and tricked into being mired in it.

Why?

In preparation for Putin's end. When there's a power vacuum afterwards the world will benefit from the players on the field there having nothing to lash out with... at each other, or towards the outside.

It's a fucked up way of disarming them, yet, that's what it is.
Administrator Caylus Ark Administrator
Administrator

Dave wrote: Mon Apr 01, 2024 1:40 pm Why is it dragging on?

Well, the whole thing is purposeful. Russia is being drained. Of weapons. And people. And fighting spirit. They were tricked into this fight and tricked into being mired in it.

Why?

In preparation for Putin's end. When there's a power vacuum afterwards the world will benefit from the players on the field there having nothing to lash out with... at each other, or towards the outside.

It's a fucked up way of disarming them, yet, that's what it is.
To be fair, though, Putin is the one stupid enough to keep throwing his citizens, legacy, image, money, and career at this stupid war.

Nobody is forcing him.

What a lunatic.

"in too deep" - if he withdrew, his people would cannibalize him, I'd think.
 Dave 
Suneater

Caylus Ark wrote: Mon Apr 01, 2024 6:03 pm
Nobody is forcing him.

What a lunatic.

"in too deep" - if he withdrew, his people would cannibalize him, I'd think.
There is a dude behind him more powerful and in command. An older gentleman, and, pulls a lot of Putin's strings. Never mentioned in the press, either Russian or American. We're all uncertain what happens when he goes.... since, well, a power vacuum his size is something unimaginable. He's a lynch pin Oligarch, the true dude behind the throne and he's as old as hell.. like the Emperor in Star Wars to Darth Vader... we all look at Darth, but, his Sith Lord is where the action is at.

Here's the thing, not only does he keep Putin in line, he keeps the other Oligarchs in line. He's from the cold war days (yes, that old) and no one knows what happens when he goes... could very well be the start of another Gangsta' Russia - violence in the streets and people running for the hills. He's the guy who ended the last one. No one like him - even vaguely - to put a stop to it this time.

Prior to this recent conflict there were a number of local "governors" that had major power, and fighting forces... non-oligarchs, just strong men. Their number has been whittled down to basically nothing now. Heck, several have fled the country too - AND - lost all of their troops.

It's not just the weapons we're "using up - we're using up the regional powers. The place is basically going to be .... un-governed when the hidden dude goes, and Putin shortly after. I have no idea, truly, what will replace all of it. Nothing? Make it a big ol' park? I have not heard a single plan, and, haven't considered one myself. It's a huge tract of land to leave as wild and un-populated. Were it not for the muslims in the west of China, I'd guess it'd just become some part of a.... hey.... wait a minute... a caliphate? Oh, well, that's unlikely given that the caliph people are otherwise engaged right now in keeping what they have.... or are they?

Hmmm.... plot thickens even as the soup gets thinner.

~Dave
Administrator

Dave wrote: Mon Apr 01, 2024 1:33 pm
Týsköll wrote: Mon Apr 01, 2024 4:19 am lmao

Anyhooo.... to keep it simple, it's a cool jet
Absolutely, 123,000 feet, track 24 radar targets, engage 6 simultaneously, the wifi? network sharing of target data.

Probably the ceiling, speed and and networked friendlies combines for the best role for it; flying around at high speed tracking targets from 200km and passing that data to other assets for radarless "silent" missile engagement. Well, that plus carrying the hypersonics.

I've been toying with the F-20 (Tigershark) in sims lately, a terrible shame that policy prevented that aircraft from going in to production and the F-16 was exported everywhere. The F-20 is coooooool.