White Sites

Dave 
Suneater

Third Loop wrote: Mon Apr 01, 2024 10:35 pm

You answered my questions without answering my questions Those are the answers of a person reluctant to name the organizations involved. I have no right to compel direct answers, but I am trying to assess your honesty, for some very far-out claims. The overall concepts involved are plausible and desirerable, but if I can't trust the source, it ain't worth squat.

Can a person travel though time, or just ideas/consciousness?
Apologies. To state it clearly:

The name of the organization is: The White Site.

The authority comes from the organization: The White Site.

The WHITE SITE and white sites/s are: Self-organized and self-authorized.

We have no outside name, we have no outside organizations and, thus, we govern and authorize ourselves.

Why? We are the LAST organization and LAST authority. We are present at the end of time without end, and without competition. We won that distinction by surviving and thriving while others did not survive or thrive.

Here, in this time, in the present , there are other organizations, authorities and people - we are not them, however, we are dependent on their outcomes, and the outcomes of all organizations and people of all times, not just the present. Organizations to come, and people to come.

I trust that will suffice as an answer, if not, I understand and will attempt further explanations in the future.

As to your subsequent question:

Yes to both. People can and do travel through time. Ideas and consciousness do as well. One may travel through time in body or in mind or in both together. Forward and back (relative distinctions).

A debt is owed, a debt will be paid.

DAVE
Consciousness only. Reality is non-dual, mind and reality are one.
Lion Aether Lion
Lion

"A gift economy or gift culture is a system of exchange where valuables are not sold, but rather given without an explicit agreement for immediate or future rewards."
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gift_economy

earths gift economy memory re awakens upon us rolling out gravity control
thus lifting the notion of scarcity from our vocabulary
ushering in our new to us golden age aeon
 Dave 
Suneater

Aether wrote: Tue Apr 02, 2024 12:55 pm "A gift economy or gift culture is a system of exchange where valuables are not sold, but rather given without an explicit agreement for immediate or future rewards."
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gift_economy

earths gift economy memory re awakens upon us rolling out gravity control
thus lifting the notion of scarcity from our vocabulary
ushering in our new to us golden age aeon
Excellent, Excellent.

A wonderful notion.

The White Sites are the result of gifts too... given without notion of giving.

All of the successes and all of the failures contribute to the eventual and total victory of the White Site. The White Site is the sum total of success.

We learn from the attempts, the ideas and the actions of all. We then return, as we know we did, to those very success.

Know this: We all Win at the end. We are returning that win to you, now, in the present, as it was handed to us, in the past, from this very present.

Victory for all, even the losers....

DAVE
Consciousness only. Reality is non-dual, mind and reality are one.
Administrator Caylus Ark Administrator
Administrator

so how do we "pay" the debt owed to the future and complete the cycle so to speak?
Lion Aether Lion
Lion

consciousness is hierarchical
perspective says
Lion Aether Lion
Lion

Aether wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2024 7:35 pm consciousness is hierarchical
perspective says
there is always structure here
to be yourself functioning within
Lion Aether Lion
Lion

Aether wrote: Sat Apr 06, 2024 1:28 am
Aether wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2024 7:35 pm consciousness is hierarchical
perspective says
there is always structure here
to be yourself functioning within
the structure of synergy is consciousness functioning
is what it experiences like collectively and individually

non contact force
 QuoVadis 
Suneater

Is a white site any room or space used for benevolent spiritual purposes? (sorry if answer is in thread and i am too lazy to read everything).

I rarely have a day I interact with like, spirit doubles of people. But. I had such a day last month and I also briefly met a manifestation of you, David. You said you were looking for your glasses. I reacted with, I hope you find them and all the best. Also something brief about praying.

That day I did some communications work in spiritual, all with good understanding and effects.

After such weeks, months or events I have a psychic burnout, so kinda just vibing and recovering in normal now.

Greetings.