_tavern ;)

Xlegic 
Suneater

This thread is for posting a short fiction / fanfiction story for entertainment purpose from time to time. Make sure to mark a post with short story to be fiction or fanfiction except 'real' discussion that may entail from it.
 Xlegic 
Suneater

"_c0ffee-mug_" - Fiction

-----

net-technican: "lol, nice."
net-maintainer: ";) i came up with it from just looking at this coffee cup."
net-technican: "But though, unlikely able to use it here.. after all, you're just a maintainer."
net-maintainer: "(scoffs) its a cool name and the coffee mug i have is awesome looking; naturalness and very java-alike.."
net-technican: "(shrugs) very well, but keep it low. Don't want to attract administrators attention, though."
net-maintainer: "(smirks while looking at the coffee mug he held in his left hand, almost borders on squeezing it.)"
net-technican: "(chuckles) don't squeeze it too hard, you might break it then.. lol."
net-maintainer: "hehe ok.. speaking of coffee, wanna get some?"
net-technican: "I guess.. yeah."
net-maintainer: "Alright then, time to get caffeinated and piss off administrators. lol"
net-technican: "(right hand extends) .. lol.. wtf you talking about? The new username.."
net-maintainer: "(interrupts with palms up) lol no, not that. Just joking.. you know. Giving ya a jolt. ;D"

-----
Lion Third Loop Lion
Lion

Paradox of Hope - a type of fiction

No matter how many times we run the simulation the outcome is the same:
a lose of cohesion and failure ..

The strange thing is we have heard from the future and the enemy has the same information:
the experiment is a resounding success...

Thus the paradox of hope and insight into divine will:
Must find the X factor tic tok ....
- Brian