I'm working to remove the veil, and open the door to creation and eternity.

Wulfklevrn 
Suneater

It's a very intense project and pushes the boundaries of science and the human capabilities.
 sailboats 
Suneater

Give us some details, friend.
Unfortunately, the clock is ticking, the hours are going by. The past increases, the future recedes. Possibilities decreasing, regrets mounting.
 Wulfklevrn 
Suneater

I noticed years ago that crystals and gems were able to be used with candles and could cast various spells and things like that. Witchcraft is real. I think there's a way to change more things in this world using Witchcraft.
Administrator Týsköll Administrator
Administrator

Wulfklevrn wrote: Thu Dec 22, 2022 7:25 am I noticed years ago that crystals and gems were able to be used with candles and could cast various spells and things like that. Witchcraft is real. I think there's a way to change more things in this world using Witchcraft.
Crystals are capable of storing quite a lot of information, I'm sure you know. Not to mention crystalline structure found throughout so much of our matter.
Combine that with lensing effects of such material, light and frequency (flickering flame), intent of the observer, etc. and you're getting in to the magic/science crossover. This is something I've been researching and trying to show for quite some many years - proving/meshing magic with science, that is.

There's a lot more to this including my previous discussions on 'liquid crystal consciousness', but you're sitting on the edge of a bit of a rabbit hole here.
I'm not sure "witchcraft" is the applicable term, but meh ok. :P
Come on, you should know. Of course I dare mock you.
 Wulfklevrn 
Suneater

Quartz crystals are pretty much a storage device like a thumb drive and the various other stones are ingredients that when mixed together properly and arranged properly results in the different spells. Of course, candles and seashells and other things are needed ingredients as well.