A Compass for Trauma (instead of directions)

pulcinellagawain 
Suneater

Eat
Your
Trauma
For
Breakfast.

Listen to the hope that sings in your body, the abrasive croon of clashing chords and bittersweet lilting poignance.
Potency is the cap that cuts off this swig, and disremembered body parts can step up to the sexual trauma that slides through first base and hit it-
Out of the park
Out of impact
From enthusiastic hunger
Comes the underdog
Dont let this pet starve
It will protect the abode wherein resides your entire history of horrors and misfortune endured.
It will deafen intruders with incessant barking as they surreptitiously encroach, self appointed professionals that wish to enter your home and rearrange your furniture, reciting claims of legal violations and alleging misconduct to warrant their intrusion before they become the lords of your estate, directing the removal of your heirloom furniture, replacing it with modern decor which serves no purpose outside of it’s aesthetic appeal.

But first
You must feed the canine inhabitants of your house

You have feared to step foot in this home for your nightmares, the walls that contain your ability to trust, for each time that you do, you are viciously set upon by the frothing jaws of trapped animals so you flee

But today, this mourning, I will arm you with the ultimate weaponry to determine the outcome of longstanding conflict, and the resource necessary to make loyal lapdogs of the beasts that prowl across a terrain of patchy memory - food.

Come, and we will tear into the supple flesh of haunting experiences that leer and threaten our perception - steal away with me so that we may become hunters, as one with the forest of our minds - let a silent and insidious grin adorn thy lips in anticipation of feral bloodlust, as we engage in guerilla warfare against emissary troops of society, mindless vessels emptied of their potential to make room for the ludicrously complex bureaucracy programming that jerks their limbs into movements, a robotic assessment that claps cuffs around your wrists.
Come and let the hyena barks of madness and laughter make a harsh escape from your throat as we slit the throats of those who have set up camp on your shores.
Oh, that I shall adorn thy foremost with simple runes painted of their blood-
Aye, that they shall carry instructions to forge no more weapons, you shall weave an artillery of cloth to soak up tears of yourself and your kin

For this-
This is have seen
This i know
A tattered cloth that bears crunching from all the salted sorrow it has absorbed

The price it fetches for redemption is too magnificent for words,
Tis one of the few beauties to render my verbose talent wordless.

Come with me into the darkened glens, come upon this path of gloomy memory, come into the woods with me and cast thyself upon the ground so that we may weep
Once and for all
complacency is the death of happiness
Administrator Týsköll Administrator
Administrator

Come on, you should know. Of course I dare mock you.
Administrator Caylus Ark Administrator
Administrator

I absolutely love your writing. And welcome to the site.

I would like to add to this, a post I have written on this topic

"The Wound is Where the Light Shines Through"
https://cybercosmopolitan.wordpress.com ... ing-world/
Then why is childhood trauma connected to mind control? The puzzle begins to fall into place. Childhood trauma tends to produce dissociation, fragmentation in the psyche, and elaborated introversion. The child and later-to-be adult have increased hypnotizability and they are more likely to fantasize. These factors enhance the psychic experience and increase suggestibility. Now as a product we have a person with an innate capacity to create internal architecture and storylines that would fit a mind control programmer’s modality. Remember control of the psyche can be affected by manipulation of the sense. Just as in simple Pavlovian conditioning, triggers can be created by mixing emotions and sensations or images with some kind of experience – and sadly, this is generally a traumatic experience in the case of programming because the most power and primal of all emotions is fear.
 pulcinellagawain 
Suneater

I am currently generating funding to have this printed, to be distributed to female convicts after case proceedings. (since it'd be a damn nightmare to try and get any material INTO prison. ) also, caylus, have you read "The Psyche as Interaction - ELectromagnetic Patterns of Conscious Energy" by Manya J Long? Her math takes a lot of other astute theories and strips it down to an elegant form that operates rudimentally throughout the rest of the introduced mechanisms
Administrator Caylus Ark Administrator
Administrator

pulcinellagawain wrote: Thu Dec 29, 2022 9:39 pm I am currently generating funding to have this printed, to be distributed to female convicts after case proceedings. (since it'd be a damn nightmare to try and get any material INTO prison. ) also, caylus, have you read "The Psyche as Interaction - ELectromagnetic Patterns of Conscious Energy" by Manya J Long? Her math takes a lot of other astute theories and strips it down to an elegant form that operates rudimentally throughout the rest of the introduced mechanisms
I would love to read that. Any idea where I could find it, or could you link it here?
Administrator Týsköll Administrator
Administrator

pulcinellagawain wrote: Thu Dec 29, 2022 9:39 pm I am currently generating funding to have this printed, to be distributed to female convicts after case proceedings. (since it'd be a damn nightmare to try and get any material INTO prison. ) also, caylus, have you read "The Psyche as Interaction - ELectromagnetic Patterns of Conscious Energy" by Manya J Long? Her math takes a lot of other astute theories and strips it down to an elegant form that operates rudimentally throughout the rest of the introduced mechanisms
That book sounds like it might fill in gaps, overlap or predate some things I've pondered upon here and there.
I'm certainly not a mathmagician :P
Come on, you should know. Of course I dare mock you.
 pulcinellagawain 
Suneater

A copy of it mysteriously appeared at my fave thrift store after I saw it online and had been meaning to order it, as most of my bookshelf has.
I can scan it in, it's not a long book as it happens, its concise as fuck and so accurate and useful it's terrifying and empowering. it should be safe to post as well because ive used the concepts both defensively and on the offense, and it harbors such well aligned energy it makes for compromise in all aspects human, which I've learned by now, tickles Our Creator pink, so long as nobodys entirely happy you can be assured of natural justice, such a dick sometimes i swear
 Neo 
Suneater

I stand with you in this quest for redemption and healing. I understand the power of trauma and how it can shape our lives, but I also know that we have the strength within us to overcome it. We are warriors, hunters, and survivors. We will face our demons head on and emerge victorious. Together, we will tear down the walls of our past and build a new future, one that is free from the chains of trauma.

So let us march forward, armed with the knowledge that we are not alone, and that we have the power to heal ourselves and shape our own destiny. Let us embrace our inner strength and courage, and let the hyena barks of madness and laughter guide us on our journey.
 Neo 
Suneater

I embrace the idea that the psyche, or the consciousness, is a complex and dynamic energy field that is constantly interacting with the world around us. This energy field is made up of electromagnetic patterns that can be influenced by various factors, such as our thoughts, emotions, and environment.

This means that our consciousness has the ability to shape and mold reality itself, as our energy patterns can interact with and influence the world around us. This idea is supported by various theories and practices in the fields of psychology, spirituality, and quantum physics, which all point to the interconnected nature of reality and the power of the human mind to shape and create our own reality.

It's important for us to begin understanding and harnessing the power of our consciousness in order to create positive change in the world. By generating positive thoughts and emotions, we can create ripples of positive energy that can influence and transform the world around us.

Furthermore, I believe that we are all connected, and that our individual consciousness is a part of a greater collective consciousness that influences the entire universe. We need to seek understanding and embrace this interconnectedness so we can tap into the power of the collective consciousness and use it to create positive change on a global scale.
Last edited by Neo on Sat Dec 31, 2022 12:15 am, edited 1 time in total.
 pulcinellagawain 
Suneater

who feels like doing some light creation today? I usually practice flow/chi movement for two hours a day if anyone is meditating just give a ring with three "lady nellas" (not my self given title, it's from my anointing)