Frequency, vibration and... seeding civilizations?

Administrator Týsköll Administrator
Administrator

Neo wrote: Sat Dec 31, 2022 6:03 am
Týsköll wrote: Sat Dec 31, 2022 3:42 am Yeah certainly plausible that civilizations developed their own techs and myths, this is the more standard approach to understanding them. Though, I think this type of theory of external influence (of any form) becomes far more interesting when we consider not the unique aspects of individual earth-bound civilizations, but the eerily similar ones; the archetypal cross-overs in mythology with two peoples that never interacted, the shared stories of 'coming from the stars' or gods and flying machines battling in the sky/space.

We can attempt to explain this in a few ways, one such is external influence - be it physical interaction, galactic immigration, panspermia or this hypothesis of ancient frequencies from a long time ago in a galaxy far-far away.
All of these things can be explained, with evidence, far better, by a previously advanced human civilization that is now long forgotten. I am speaking of Atlantis. Look to the Vedas for information about flying machines, vimanas as they were called.
I'm familiar.
You should make a thread with some evidence for anyone not familiar. Maybe some Erich von Daniken as well.
It's always interesting to see potential proofs beyond old books that could just as easily be bedtime stories, or, in keeping with the topic of this thread; data imprinted on earth minds from somewhere else.
Come on, you should know. Of course I dare mock you.