Space Weather Thread

Administrator Caylus Ark Administrator
Administrator

Last geomagnetic storm 2023/01/15 Kp5 (G1)
We had a geomagnetic storm today (yesterday, by the time some of you will be reading this)

would be interested to hear if anyone had a "bad energy day"
I kind of had one today - decent day, but so on edge, I felt like my heckles were up and my fangs were out on the energy side
Lion Aether Lion
Lion

Aether wrote: Sun Jan 15, 2023 9:38 pm
Aether wrote: Sun Jan 15, 2023 9:33 pm do our circles on the ground influence the circles that glide through our sky
is the thought
two way
this feels a nice way into the system to experience its memory of our sun and other things

"what we discovered is that our suns and earths helical travel through space structure causes a vorticial trail of information behind it that we here on earth cause and we are still connected to thus our memory is on the space structure of space behind us causing our experience of time in the process when we retrieve it
with that in mind ritual looks like information arranged in a designed pattern on space structure intended to be time invariant"

Lion Aether Lion
Lion

the all seeing eye

Lion Ayana Lion
Lion

Last night was again another crazy one for energy. Had to sit up straight all night. Was shattered but the energy was rushing up my back. Building from feet in waves. Tingles into thighs and pelvic following sharp in groan. Then burst of energy swirled up back in pulsating motions. Sharp pain in neck like I’d cricked it wrong way making me sit in a certain posture all night. Pushing up out head and back around. Flashes of light all day long. Crackling muffled voices and radio tuning in. Hissing. Intense heat on top of my shoulder blades as if I was on fire

Oh and my hair is falling out in chunks :despair9:
”Strong women don't
have 'attitudes',
we have standards.”
Lion Aether Lion
Lion

Ayana wrote: Tue Jan 17, 2023 7:29 am Last night was again another crazy one for energy. Had to sit up straight all night. Was shattered but the energy was rushing up my back. Building from feet in waves. Tingles into thighs and pelvic following sharp in groan. Then burst of energy swirled up back in pulsating motions. Sharp pain in neck like I’d cricked it wrong way making me sit in a certain posture all night. Pushing up out head and back around. Flashes of light all day long. Crackling muffled voices and radio tuning in. Hissing. Intense heat on top of my shoulder blades as if I was on fire

climbing on your back :noface:
Lion Ayana Lion
Lion

Aether wrote: Tue Jan 17, 2023 9:32 am
Ayana wrote: Tue Jan 17, 2023 7:29 am Last night was again another crazy one for energy. Had to sit up straight all night. Was shattered but the energy was rushing up my back. Building from feet in waves. Tingles into thighs and pelvic following sharp in groan. Then burst of energy swirled up back in pulsating motions. Sharp pain in neck like I’d cricked it wrong way making me sit in a certain posture all night. Pushing up out head and back around. Flashes of light all day long. Crackling muffled voices and radio tuning in. Hissing. Intense heat on top of my shoulder blades as if I was on fire

Last edited by Ayana on Tue Jan 17, 2023 11:56 am, edited 1 time in total.
”Strong women don't
have 'attitudes',
we have standards.”
Lion Ayana Lion
Lion

Ayana wrote: Tue Jan 17, 2023 11:55 am
Aether wrote: Tue Jan 17, 2023 9:32 am

Okies No face :grin2:
”Strong women don't
have 'attitudes',
we have standards.”
Lion Ayana Lion
Lion

Stupid bloody phone
”Strong women don't
have 'attitudes',
we have standards.”