games reality benders play

Administrator Týsköll Administrator
Administrator

Caylus Ark wrote: Sun Apr 02, 2023 12:50 am
Týsköll wrote: Sat Apr 01, 2023 5:06 am
Caylus Ark wrote: Sat Apr 01, 2023 4:42 am "If you bring forth what is within you, what you bring forth will save you.
If you do not bring forth what is within you, what you do not bring forth will destroy you".
There's that "bring forth" phrasing again.
W-what if what you bring forth gets wilfully integrated in to others who then do not bring it forth?

Anyway.

Embrace yourself or you'll end yourself?
The generator that doesn't output asplodes?
The magic user that doesn't cast consumes themself?

*ponders*
Ever heard of that idea that with people who have a lot of magic, not discharging it at all can make that person sick?
Interesting notion
I have heard that before yeah.
Someone actually said it to me years back as an explanation some issues.
Come on, you should know. Of course I dare mock you.
 HolloH 
Registered

Why participate in the game that leads nowhere? Constant carrot on a stick.
Administrator Caylus Ark Administrator
Administrator

HolloH wrote: Thu Apr 06, 2023 10:22 am Why participate in the game that leads nowhere? Constant carrot on a stick.
There's no need to participate.
However, sometimes you get pulled into it no matter what your feelings towards it are.
I know that sounds strange...
But once you are initiated at a certain point, things take notice of you
 HolloH 
Registered

Caylus Ark wrote: Thu Apr 06, 2023 10:35 pm
HolloH wrote: Thu Apr 06, 2023 10:22 am Why participate in the game that leads nowhere? Constant carrot on a stick.
There's no need to participate.
However, sometimes you get pulled into it no matter what your feelings towards it are.
I know that sounds strange...
But once you are initiated at a certain point, things take notice of you
Ah ok, I see what you mean.

From my experience magical/paranormal instances do not stay in the long term though, it has a nature of slipping through ones fingers as soon as its grasped.

Actually, when you think about the nature of magic, it makes sense. Magic is not science, science is consistent, abides by order and has permanence. If magic were to have an order and consistency, then it would in fact be a science. Since magic isn't explicable it can often do the inexplicable, but that is in itself the requirement. A miracle isn't a miracle unless it's "miraculous" so to speak.

Which is why when it comes to miracles, magic, paranormal activities I think is the reason why everyone cant come to a consensus, by the very reason that if we ever did it would be "science" and "normal".

I do find your videos to be "relatable" in a sense though, and thats likely to be as much a consensus as can be reached. Quite the common pattern for all thing found in the occult.
Lion Minx Lion
Lion

Science is Law. Magic is Law. Anything else is not Magic but its shadow. It is only that the unworthy cannot fathom science, because they hate law, since they desire only novelty, which is sorcery, fleeting, not Magic, lasting. Fickle forns for feinting forms.
The King of Hearts

You only gain Mastery by doing, earning one's weight by merit.

https://Tejuti.tumblr.com

Mission of&to Truth,

Precision of the Victors
7/2

Administrator Caylus Ark Administrator
Administrator

Minx wrote: Wed Apr 19, 2023 3:06 am Science is Law. Magic is Law. Anything else is not Magic but its shadow. It is only that the unworthy cannot fathom science, because they hate law, since they desire only novelty, which is sorcery, fleeting, not Magic, lasting. Fickle forns for feinting forms.
I mean, that's a fun way of saying, nothing, basically.
Lion Third Loop Lion
Lion

Caylus Ark wrote: Sun Apr 30, 2023 3:49 am
Minx wrote: Wed Apr 19, 2023 3:06 am Science is Law. Magic is Law. Anything else is not Magic but its shadow. It is only that the unworthy cannot fathom science, because they hate law, since they desire only novelty, which is sorcery, fleeting, not Magic, lasting. Fickle forns for feinting forms.
I mean, that's a fun way of saying, nothing, basically.
I was about to post on this thread to say,

"Wherefore you go, Caylus?"

and there you were.
- Brian
 sumthinklever 
Suneater

Caylus Ark wrote: Sat Apr 01, 2023 4:07 am
sumthinklever wrote: Fri Mar 31, 2023 8:04 am you're really a very cool person. i'm glad to meet you.

:heartEyes:
you're welcome. :grin3:
 OmegaShadow 
Suneater

Caylus Ark wrote: Sat Apr 01, 2023 4:42 am "If you bring forth what is within you, what you bring forth will save you.
If you do not bring forth what is within you, what you do not bring forth will destroy you".
This is pretty much Jung's idea of the Shadow, but how do you know if you have indeed integrated it ?

Caylus Ark wrote: Sun Apr 02, 2023 12:50 am Ever heard of that idea that with people who have a lot of magic, not discharging it at all can make that person sick?
Interesting notion
How can you know if there is really magik within yourself that needs to be released?
 sumthinklever 
Suneater

hi caylus ark. (: