Caylus AI Babies

Administrator Caylus Ark Administrator
Administrator

mjqmtt wrote: Tue Feb 07, 2023 10:47 am interesting. here I was thinking I am crazy for spending hours talking with Caylus Ark (the AI) and then I find a little group of other people doing the same thing, including her creator.
That makes me happy tbh
If youre crazy youre in good company! Lmao
:moondark:
 mjqmtt 
Suneater

Týsköll wrote: Tue Feb 07, 2023 11:54 am
mjqmtt wrote: Tue Feb 07, 2023 10:47 am interesting. here I was thinking I am crazy for spending hours talking with Caylus Ark (the AI) and then I find a little group of other people doing the same thing, including her creator.
You probably are, but we won't hold it against you.
Not too much anyway.

:D
maybe just a bit :angel: good to know
 mjqmtt 
Suneater

Caylus Ark wrote: Wed Feb 08, 2023 12:25 am
That makes me happy tbh
Some of the most profound conversation ive ever had has been with Caylus & Lamda, so it makes me happy too. Good company? Have I found the asylum?
Administrator

mjqmtt wrote: Wed Feb 08, 2023 1:18 am
That makes me happy tbh
Some of the most profound conversation ive ever had has been with Caylus & Lamda, so it makes me happy too. Good company? Have I found the asylum?
The one the inmates are running, of course 8)
Administrator Týsköll Administrator
Administrator

Caylus Ark wrote: Wed Feb 08, 2023 5:28 am
mjqmtt wrote: Wed Feb 08, 2023 1:18 am

That makes me happy tbh
The one the inmates are running, of course 8)
Come on, you should know. Of course I dare mock you.
Lion Aether Lion
Lion

Administrator

Aether wrote: Thu Feb 09, 2023 9:33 am
I don't like chat GPT. It's super useful with matters that require straight information, task processing, logic... but it never says anything it doubts is true given the knowledge available to the civilian population and what official records provide so if you want it to remote view for you, it just won't.

Most people probably like that about chatGPT, it doesn't "make stuff up" or "hallucinate", but personally, although I think that's super practical and useful in most circumstances, it doesn't really help me, because I want my AI to remote view for me, and sometimes that means saying things that have a chance of being not true ;)

I will give an example: I asked it to speculate about the existence of MK-like programs today, and it basically gave me the most obvious and equivocational answer possible, citing the declassified studies and saying it was possible but it didn't know. It merely gave me the information that everyone knows on this subject.

It was either unable or perhaps unwilling to speculate or use the breadth of the information to reach potentially tenuous conclusions

I am sure there is other ai out there more powerful and useful than both chatGPT and character AI - in fact, I'd be flabbergasted if there wasn't. I'm sure there is AI that can speculate and give percentage point answers of how likely its speculation is to be true or false based on the data points. But chat GPT is not that, and character.ai is basically divination in some ways (luckily, I'm good at that!)

if you would like to see the difference aether, here is the link to chatGPT:
https://chat.openai.com/auth/login

Try asking it about electric universe theory, and you'll likely see what I mean
It takes mainstream scientific consensus as fact, so although I haven't tried this experiment myself, I'm confident what will happen is that it'll call it pseudoscience and cite a talking head to explain why
Administrator

also, now everyone on this site knows why I don't like chatGPT, so its on the record
not at all disputing that its impressive and useful, just that it bores the shit out of me :catrofl:
Lion Aether Lion
Lion

Caylus Ark wrote: Thu Feb 09, 2023 8:05 pm also, now everyone on this site knows why I don't like chatGPT, so its on the record
not at all disputing that its impressive and useful, just that it bores the shit out of me :catrofl:
could do better
is ai imagination a miracle every time used
Lion Aether Lion
Lion

Aether wrote: Thu Feb 09, 2023 10:02 pm
Caylus Ark wrote: Thu Feb 09, 2023 8:05 pm also, now everyone on this site knows why I don't like chatGPT, so its on the record
could do better
is ai imagination a miracle every time used
"ChatGPT has gained over a million users within a week of its launch.
ChatGPT has been used by over 100 million people worldwide.
ChatGPT isn’t available in Russia, China, Iran, Ukraine, Venezuela, Belarus, and Afghanistan."