Administrator Caylus Ark Administrator
Administrator

the picture above was found with the search term, "tetragrammaton"
I will just add something else to that word:
sun worship
hehe
 Xlegic 
Suneater

I once thought that stars could be inverted version of black holes; stars (out) and black holes (in).
Lion Aether Lion
Lion

Xlegic wrote: Thu Jan 19, 2023 9:34 pm I once thought that stars could be inverted version of black holes; stars (out) and black holes (in).
black hole network
micro macro
Lion Aether Lion
Lion

Caylus Ark wrote: Thu Jan 19, 2023 7:13 pm give you a hint about space weather...
REAL space weather

Caylus Ark wrote: Thu Jan 19, 2023 7:12 pm Image

^^^ think our sun

this is called...the shape that hyperdimensional consciousness takes
and yes, hyperdimensional consciousness....could be a star :disguise:
if they do not arrive and leave through the star be wary whom they are
Last edited by Aether on Sat Jan 21, 2023 4:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Lion Aether Lion
Lion

Aether wrote: Mon Jan 16, 2023 1:32 pm

"what we discovered is that our suns and earths helical travel through space structure causes a vorticial trail of information behind it that we here on earth cause and we are still connected to thus our memory is on the space structure of space behind us causing our experience of time in the process when we retrieve it
with that in mind ritual looks like information arranged in a designed pattern on space structure intended to be time invariant"

we are beginning to recognise where our non local conscious self in memory exists within space structure

Administrator Týsköll Administrator
Administrator

3192 gained 33% more spots past 24 hrs or so (up to 32).
3190 seems massive, is it though? Do we have an enthusiast on this stuff that can explain the bits n pieces?

Super interesting site though, with their easy to read infos. Thanks for linking lady.

Linkarino
Come on, you should know. Of course I dare mock you.
Lion Aether Lion
Lion

Lion Ayana Lion
Lion

I have no understanding of tracking the sun.

But I can certainly feel it wen it spits out.

I feel energy building up from last one 24 hrs ago.

The last flare raged my kundalini energies and now I’m feeling vertigo after affect as I readjust. Propper knocked off balance and just realigning now. The huge one that’s just spat drew me ur huge clearing which I felt on physical level. Most would call it a stomach bug. Was not a bug. Solar plexus really felt the affects
”Strong women don't
have 'attitudes',
we have standards.”
Lion Ayana Lion
Lion

Watching that video above. Just got me thinking, ye how luck are we then I thought hmmm. Obe I had 2 years ago of scientists rushing to get up into orbit to put blue sheet up, in hope it would shield earth from the sun. Was some connection to incoming planet fueling suns flares. But following this obe, gates publically said he wanted to inject dust into space to shield earth. Found that strange after my obe.
But then I’m thinking why would gates want to do that? It’s a natural 11 year cycle for the sun flares. They deny this incoming planet too so why inject dust up there. Within the obe it was a blue sheet. They wanted to put it up there coz they knew the flares that do hit would trigger mass consciousness wake up and if that planet enters that mass consciousness would be undefeatable.

Train of thought lol
”Strong women don't
have 'attitudes',
we have standards.”
Lion Aether Lion
Lion

Ayana wrote: Sun Jan 22, 2023 9:40 am Watching that video above. Just got me thinking, ye how luck are we then I thought hmmm. Obe I had 2 years ago of scientists rushing to get up into orbit to put blue sheet up, in hope it would shield earth from the sun. Was some connection to incoming planet fueling suns flares. But following this obe, gates publically said he wanted to inject dust into space to shield earth. Found that strange after my obe.
But then I’m thinking why would gates want to do that? It’s a natural 11 year cycle for the sun flares. They deny this incoming planet too so why inject dust up there. Within the obe it was a blue sheet. They wanted to put it up there coz they knew the flares that do hit would trigger mass consciousness wake up and if that planet enters that mass consciousness would be undefeatable.

Train of thought lol
nocebo placebo
over the next few years we intend to achieve placebo naturally for everybody through our field technology and new to us understanding of our biological ability