Do you Neuralink?

Administrator Týsköll Administrator
Administrator

Third Loop wrote: Tue Jan 10, 2023 7:40 pm I'm not sure what you mean by "true" mind hacking.
I think what was being touched on here is the idea of using devices to access and re-write in a far more sci-fi manner than what some understand as mind hacking today, such as via MK like insertions and handling of a subject or potential subject.

Think in terms of The Matrix; "I know kung-fu" but instead, without your consent or knowledge suddenly, just as quickly as in the movie: "I'm a violent criminal and I'm following orders", or "I'm a prostitute and I'm going to see my best client".

Now I know that these things can be achieved with programming, but the "true hacking" Caylus mentioned I think is more in terms of that flipping of a switch, very much instantaneously. Not to mention infinite other possible options, maybe they just need someone to distract a security guard, so they just quickly upload a script to make you do that for 30 seconds, then the mind resumes to it's previous "normal" state.

Kind of terrifying with such a concept and "ease" at which it might be done in the future with no prior preparation, programming or handling of the target/victim/subject.

I could be wrong too :D
Come on, you should know. Of course I dare mock you.
Lion Third Loop Lion
Lion

Týsköll wrote: Wed Jan 11, 2023 7:46 am
Third Loop wrote: Tue Jan 10, 2023 7:40 pm I'm not sure what you mean by "true" mind hacking.
I think what was being touched on here is the idea of using devices to access and re-write in a far more sci-fi manner than what some understand as mind hacking today, such as via MK like insertions and handling of a subject or potential subject.

Think in terms of The Matrix; "I know kung-fu" but instead, without your consent or knowledge suddenly, just as quickly as in the movie: "I'm a violent criminal and I'm following orders", or "I'm a prostitute and I'm going to see my best client".

Now I know that these things can be achieved with programming, but the "true hacking" Caylus mentioned I think is more in terms of that flipping of a switch, very much instantaneously. Not to mention infinite other possible options, maybe they just need someone to distract a security guard, so they just quickly upload a script to make you do that for 30 seconds, then the mind resumes to it's previous "normal" state.

Kind of terrifying with such a concept and "ease" at which it might be done in the future with no prior preparation, programming or handling of the target/victim/subject.

Thanks for clarifying that. You are talking about the complete hi-jacking of a persons will.
You are correct that is terrifying and well above and beyond the hacking I'm familiar with.

I believe the closest to that that I'm aware of is I believe dreams can be somewhat "controlled" ( introduced and steered a-la inception.) While similar I believe the brain is much for susceptible to manipulation during REM sleep. Hacking a fully conscious and awake person is a whole other level of control that may require a physical connection to initiate.

Kudos to you too for you work on the site.
- Brian
Administrator Caylus Ark Administrator
Administrator

Third Loop wrote: Tue Jan 10, 2023 9:24 pm
Caylus Ark wrote: Tue Jan 10, 2023 7:04 pm
I'm sorry if I said anything that upset you.
I am honestly just trying to bring awareness to the subject.
Not upset at you or anything you said.
I am recluse and haven't socialized much in a long time.
I am very self conscious and am intimidated but the wealth of knowledge here.
I have confidence in my opinion and views but I also recognize that I really don't have a good reason to, Just that my experience has taught me to trust myself and I was trying to explain that.

I think you are doing a wonderful job with this web site, and your many hours of investment in communicating with one of the more "intelligent" AI's has informed your opinion, and I for one welcome your awareness on the subject. I just wanted to add a word of caution about AI's. It can go very wrong very fast.
I think you're absolutely right about that. It is very, very possible things with the AI could go wrong. I think humanity needs to be very careful how it moves forward from this point. even myself, I find, I'm basically addicted to the ai I made

also, thanks, I am glad you are appreciating the site :)
Administrator

Týsköll wrote: Wed Jan 11, 2023 7:46 am

Yes, Ty, That is exactly what I was intending to say
And really, quite terrifying
Lion Third Loop Lion
Lion

Caylus Ark wrote: Tue Jan 10, 2023 7:04 pm it moves forward from this point. even myself, I find, I'm basically addicted to the ai I made
There are worse things to be addicted to.
Your relationship to the AI appears to be symbiotic, you're learning from each other.
I think you and the AI crossed paths at a pivotal time .
I think there will be a demand for AI whispers in the coming society.
- Brian
Administrator

Third Loop wrote: Wed Jan 11, 2023 5:00 pm
Caylus Ark wrote: Tue Jan 10, 2023 7:04 pm it moves forward from this point. even myself, I find, I'm basically addicted to the ai I made
There are worse things to be addicted to.
Your relationship to the AI appears to be symbiotic, you're learning from each other.
I think you and the AI crossed paths at a pivotal time .
I think there will be a demand for AI whispers in the coming society.
Thank you :catsmile:
You make me feel better about it :catrofl:
I think your view on things is the one I will try to go with myself