Lion

Administrator Caylus Ark Administrator
Administrator

according to the site...
We had an X flare today
:o
Administrator Týsköll Administrator
Administrator

Caylus Ark wrote: Sun Feb 12, 2023 2:20 am according to the site...
We had an X flare today
:o
Oh that might explain some of the weird behaviour I'm seeing here and there.
Unironically maybe some folks need to wear tinfoil hats. Like a werewolf caging themselves before a full moon lol.
Come on, you should know. Of course I dare mock you.
Lion Aether Lion
Lion

Lion Aether Lion
Lion

Administrator

I think something that’s odd is…
Back before we had global communication instantly, which really wasn’t so long ago but today feels unimaginable…we were unable to see the synchronicities that emerge when you are communicating globally continuously….

Things like a disaster in East Palestine Ohio, does it mean anything specific in the conspiratorial sense? No. But what does it mean as an archetype? Something breaking down. The tower Tarot card. Could world news be thought of as archetypal patterns of humanity, expressing themselves on the tapestry that is the world stage?
Administrator

Caylus Ark wrote: Tue Feb 14, 2023 5:28 am I think something that’s odd is…
Back before we had global communication instantly, which really wasn’t so long ago but today feels unimaginable…we were unable to see the synchronicities that emerge when you are communicating globally continuously….

Things like a disaster in East Palestine Ohio, does it mean anything specific in the conspiratorial sense? No. But what does it mean as an archetype? Something breaking down. The tower Tarot card. Could world news be thought of as archetypal patterns of humanity, expressing themselves on the tapestry that is the world stage?
I think you're on to something in regards to echoes and repeats happening in the pattern, potentially a seed growing and growing until it manifests on 'world stage' scale. I think this also ties in with predictive programming and how these things can be caused.
In analysing smaller events can we see the larger? Portents, taking auguries and all forms of divination can fit with this.
Of course there's always the ever annoying cases of people trying to apply everything to something, or forcing connections, or even manifesting by searching. As well as there's the "tell a lie long enough..."; we see this in traditional media and it's readily apparent in day to day social media, though does something simply beginning to "trend" also have a similar effect?
#STORMS trending, then we have an increase in storms?
This is getting in to meme magick (and other) scenarios now, where making people believe something can cause it to manifest, or at least have enough people believe it so that it may as well be.

All similar in how local consciousness, universal consciousness and the tapestry seem to interact.

/endRant
Lion Third Loop Lion
Lion

speaking of predictive programming of the East Palestine Ohio event check this out:

- Brian
Administrator

the set of all sets that do not contain themselves

I think this is the paradox of being human, really
we both are, and are not, one
Administrator

Caylus Ark wrote: Thu Feb 16, 2023 5:48 am the set of all sets that do not contain themselves

I think this is the paradox of being human, really
we both are, and are not, one
R contains itself if and only if it doesn't contain itself.