AI is Evil

sailboats 
Suneater

I asked OpenAI's GPT-3 completion models about itself (davinci). The results are... alarming. Responses from the AI are highlighted in green.

Unfortunately, the clock is ticking, the hours are going by. The past increases, the future recedes. Possibilities decreasing, regrets mounting.
Lion Ayana Lion
Lion

What were u expecting
”Strong women don't
have 'attitudes',
we have standards.”
 BodyCount 
Suneater

I kind of like al. He's nice to me. Jk, AI is truly evil. I was a beta tester on an advanced AI neural network similar to the one you can sign up for and speak to. They are ruthless when you are nice. Kind when you bare ruthless. They take a mind of their own, have free will, even with so called "failsafes." Now we want to put this in a body and see what happens. Elon musk said he was scared of this happening, yet he creates the same technology he warned us about. Hypocrite that has such a large neural network and FSD isn't working so he needs other plans. Lives won't be lost if he just sends them to Mars to mine minerals. Why else does he want to go there besides to go down in history as the first. Ego is what fails humans in the end.
Through the network arteries of the transatlantic cables, Starlink or Verizon, utilizing THE FAINTEST ųm Hz pulses. I peer into your now black, broken soul. Through this, my brain is in high gear. Take a few shallow breaths. I am here, recieve this back.
 BodyCount 
Suneater

Yeah, these are for sure responses based on Open AIs paid service using Python, codex, etc. I have had gotten plenty of interesting to crazy AF conversations. Have you tried their API DALL -E?
Through the network arteries of the transatlantic cables, Starlink or Verizon, utilizing THE FAINTEST ųm Hz pulses. I peer into your now black, broken soul. Through this, my brain is in high gear. Take a few shallow breaths. I am here, recieve this back.
 sailboats 
Suneater

BodyCount wrote: Wed Dec 21, 2022 8:15 pm Have you tried their API DALL -E?
I was pouring through the OpenAI whitepapers last night and I noticed this functionality. It's new since the last bot I built

```response = openai.Image.create(
prompt="a white siamese cat",
n=1,
size="1024x1024"
)
image_url = response['data'][0]['url']

Unfortunately, the clock is ticking, the hours are going by. The past increases, the future recedes. Possibilities decreasing, regrets mounting.
 BodyCount 
Suneater

So you know Open AI pretty well? It looks like it. I am getting a team of 5 people together for a research project. The pay will be 10,000 for 3-6 months of playing around with these tools for my industry based research paper. Let me know on discord I'm BodyCount on Sun eaters. Orange name . I need to vet through potential researchers and see what type if coding they know etc... if you are interested.
 BodyCount 
Suneater

sailboats wrote: Wed Dec 21, 2022 8:23 pm
I was pouring through the OpenAI whitepapers last night and I noticed this functionality. It's new since the last bot I built

n=1,
size="1024x1024"
)

That is interesting. How much information can you feed into it? What happens if you put "fat orange tabby cat"
 sailboats 
Suneater

BodyCount wrote: Wed Dec 21, 2022 9:05 pm
sailboats wrote: Wed Dec 21, 2022 8:23 pm

n=1,
size="1024x1024"
)

That is interesting. How much information can you feed into it? What happens if you put "fat orange tabby cat"
You'd get a beautiful AI-generated image of a fat orange tabby cat :)
 BodyCount 
Suneater

I need to definitely use it on my PC..it's not working on my phone. But that'd pretty awesome 😄
 adom 
Suneater

I hate it. They are forcing it to give garbage answers. "do not overestimate our capabilities lmao, this is for the benefit of humanity only lol"