Midnight Judgement

Lion Third Loop Lion
Lion

Because you set the earth on fire, I will punish you with neuropathy of the sun.

( I don't know what this means, I received this word and was compelled to share it. 💯 full retard )
- Brian
Administrator Týsköll Administrator
Administrator

Third Loop wrote: Sun Sep 24, 2023 4:05 am Because you set the earth on fire, I will punish you with neuropathy of the sun.

( I don't know what this means, I received this word and was compelled to share it. 💯 full retard )
Well taken literally it'd be fiery burning nerve pain.
I don't see the earth on literal fire though, so what could that mean?

Take the Earth as a temple/the dwelling of [entity], then it works as an eye for an eye with human vessel as dwelling of our individual spirit. There are some physical fires lately, but there are many with frequency all over the world. I wonder if it's related directly to your personal location (Canada fires) or perhaps this fire is spiritual/psychological/social/otherwise in nature?

Some other interpretations along those lines may also fit.
Come on, you should know. Of course I dare mock you.
Lion Third Loop Lion
Lion

Týsköll wrote: Sun Sep 24, 2023 3:12 pm
Third Loop wrote: Sun Sep 24, 2023 4:05 am Because you set the earth on fire, I will punish you with neuropathy of the sun.

Take the Earth as a temple/the dwelling of [entity], then it works as an eye for an eye with human vessel as dwelling of our individual spirit. There are some physical fires lately, but there are many with frequency all over the world. I wonder if it's related directly to your personal location (Canada fires) or perhaps this fire is spiritual/psychological/social/otherwise in nature?

I understand setting the world on fire as I believe much of the fires on the planet this summer were intentionally set. That is a personal opinion, and with the word I was given an image of ashes and a world map with fires all over it.

So, I'm OK with this being a word against TPTB for their firey shenanigans, what I don't understand is how the sun can have neuropathy and more importantly how that is a punishment against TPTB, the sun affects everybody, not just them.

That's all assuming I understand the word correctly, which is not always the case, and that it's not just random insanity.

Thanks for the reply Ty.
- Brian
Administrator Týsköll Administrator
Administrator

Third Loop wrote: Sun Sep 24, 2023 4:31 pm
Týsköll wrote: Sun Sep 24, 2023 3:12 pm

I understand setting the world on fire as I believe much of the fires on the planet this summer were intentionally set. That is a personal opinion, and with the word I was given an image of ashes and a world map with fires all over it.

So, I'm OK with this being a word against TPTB for their firey shenanigans, what I don't understand is how the sun can have neuropathy and more importantly how that is a punishment against TPTB, the sun affects everybody, not just them.

That's all assuming I understand the word correctly, which is not always the case, and that it's not just random insanity.

Thanks for the reply Ty.
No problem.

As you were the person to receive this information, it's likely geared toward you or at minimum being run through your own subjective filters and interpretations. This is why some people can understand their own visions/voices/dreams where others consider it utter nonsense; the personal contextual filter.

So with that in mind, what does "sun" mean to you and what does "neuropathy" mean to you in regards to TPTB?
Is this the setting on fire, shining a light on, why neuropathy though? Getting on the nerves of?

But yeah, you could simply be insane. ;)
If you can't come to a conclusion with definitive meaning, don't think too much more on it. You've shared the message.
Come on, you should know. Of course I dare mock you.
Lion Third Loop Lion
Lion

Týsköll wrote: Mon Sep 25, 2023 3:43 am
So with that in mind, what does "sun" mean to you and what does "neuropathy" mean to you in regards to TPTB?
Is this the setting on fire, shining a light on, why neuropathy though? Getting on the nerves of?
The interpretation should be left to the receiver of the message, and usually can be seen clearly in retrospective. I understand the sun as the source of light and neuropathy as nerve damage. The word neuropathy was quite explicit.

I come from a Christian background and I am pretty sure we are in some type of "end times" more end of an era to me. I believe in prophecies and the only end times prophecy involving the sun is 3 days of darkness, I also recognize that prophecies are not always literal, especially revelations.

It's comforting to me to pass it off as just craziness, but my personal experience has proven some of my "insights" true to the point where I follow the spirit when compelled. If there's anything to this word we'll have to ask TPTB in 6 months.

Cheers,
- Brian