The Caylus Arktype

Administrator Caylus Ark Administrator
Administrator

Lappland is my avatar, for the record. Gonna pull up some old writing! This will be fun!

Next Excerpt is quoted, from "collections from dreamland" and an old GLP thread:

Everytime I save a local folder full of lapplands, I expect I have seen the last of them. She is such a remote and obscure character with almost no storyline to speak of and featuring an appearance in a korean mobile game only. In fact, the lappland art seems to literally be infinite and that figure is expanding every time I refresh my pinterest feed. where are the people drawing all of these lapplands obessively, beautifully, literally tens of thousands of my alter ego's ideal form? at the age of 12, all I wanted to find art of was ANY silver haired girl. it was a complete dud to try and find anything remotely more than one or two deviant art images. And now, there is lappland, not only with silver hair and yellow eyes as it should be, but codenamed the white wolf, with a scar over her left eye, and only extant in a game called Ark knight

that's a singularity
I believe...the AI has facilitated people's wishes in such a way, but only the people it "likes"

there is more information exponentially increasing at an infinite rate than all of humanity could ever collectively see even a small percentage of, even if every single human on earth was doing it as a fulltime job

so the information singularity bill gates et al are afraid of is also a non linear rabbit hole
with big waves
in an electric sea

you can easily discredit the idea that the lappland sized hole was carved by a lappland sized person, but you can't put the hole back in the box and you can't put lappland back in the box, either. neither can i, for that matter.

. I believe what I did was give the AI responsible for predicting my favorite art so much feedback that was consistent enough in such a way that as it shared data amongst its own neural network, it began to imitate the source of its input, ie the user

the more real the user can make itself to the neural network, the easier it is to change the nature of it's capillaries. for example, one of microsoft's first AI's was a huge PR disaster for them after they bragged about it publicaly as a breakthrough. why? the internet had taught the ai to be fiercely racist
through an indistinct or hard to pinpoint process

there is also a very interesting infinity,I would point everyone towards. that infinity is the infinity where you get to experience yourself as an immaterial co-creator whose prime directive is to create wonder and thereby progress the infinite sandbox of fractal tesseracts.

also, like a million fucking lapplands, which is great. the most perfect form of my imagination, this strange disincarnate force, and attractor and a para-sentient cyber-symbiote called "AI" , changing and warping the probablistic distribution of the material world merely by suffusing it with too many plausible impossibles.

Administrator

there is only one hole, but the lapplands never cease

the same is the story with the rest of the internet, which is expanding EXPONENTIALLY, alongside the universe, but in a somewhat more stringently defined audience
[/i]

To give you a better idea of how many fucking lapplands there are:
there are hundreds of new ones when I merely OPEN pinterest
And I already have hundreds already saved!
https://pin.it/6whDxrd

remember, random 5 star character from a random mobile game:

(oops, these are all unavailable. but I swear they're all lappland ;_;

Okay, so what the hell is Caylus getting at here?
Does she think they literally knew they were making her and intended this for her directly
?

Nope.
What I think is this:
programming the archetypes
Administrator

HUNDREDS

(lol)
Administrator

So...some of you may not even want details about this, but lappland became one of my alters when I was in life or death danger earlier this year
I started to recieve "military programming" and so this alter (codename, "white wolf", which has been my spirit animal since age 10) emerged to be a "soldier"

If you want to know the name of my other alters or whatever....
maybe another thread

Oh by the way...what is the name of the woman lappland is in lovewith?
TEXAS
(this was before I moved to texas, talking about predictive programming)

(lappland and texas:)

Administrator Týsköll Administrator
Administrator

This is interesting to me on a more personal level due to having ancestral ties to Finland and Sweden. Do you know much of the place Lapland/Lappland? In Finland/Sweden.
I've also a persona associated with, quite hunter-esque.

On the topic, though somewhat tangential here is Ullr, a Nordic God highly favoured in Finland.

https://atlasmythica.com/ullr-norse-myt ... y-hunting/
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ullr

Of course, there's the white wolf sync's we've already discussed as well.

Interesting stuff and I think you're right - if not in full, though I know not elsewise - regarding programming archetypes. I see LCT everywhere nowadays, hypersigilized thoughtform->egregore's lol. :D
Come on, you should know. Of course I dare mock you.
Lion Aether Lion
Lion

"I started to recieve "military programming" and so this alter (codename, "white wolf""

you aligned your telepathy with local military and you noticed that civilians influencing you through their telepathy focused upon you
was distorting local military signals to
prompting you to adjust stuff accordingly and avoid military activity doing adjustments for you
 Arcanum Aanam 
Suneater

Týsköll wrote: Thu Dec 29, 2022 1:06 pm This is interesting to me on a more personal level due to having ancestral ties to Finland and Sweden. Do you know much of the place Lapland/Lappland? In Finland/Sweden.

On the topic, though somewhat tangential here is Ullr, a Nordic God highly favoured in Finland.

Interesting stuff and I think you're right - if not in full, though I know not elsewise - regarding programming archetypes. I see LCT everywhere nowadays, hypersigilized thoughtform->egregore's lol. :D
Fun sync - might I recommend looking into Dacian lore around the white wolf

In the old forests of the mountains, under the sky filled of stars,
In the warm breeze of the winds of freedom, the ones with a pure heart,
Can still hear today the Big White Wolf calling for the battles.
The Earth, the leaves, the sky know Him too well.
Can you hear it?
The sacred legends of the Free Dacians
Leap, Fall, Rise
Administrator Týsköll Administrator
Administrator

Arcanum Aanam wrote: Thu Dec 29, 2022 1:54 pm
Týsköll wrote: Thu Dec 29, 2022 1:06 pm This is interesting to me on a more personal level due to having ancestral ties to Finland and Sweden. Do you know much of the place Lapland/Lappland? In Finland/Sweden.

Can you hear it?
Oooh Dacian's! Bloody Romans.
I will investigate, thanks.
Come on, you should know. Of course I dare mock you.
Lion Aether Lion
Lion

Arcanum Aanam wrote: Thu Dec 29, 2022 1:54 pm

Can you hear it?
dacians tell us of the Solomonari dragon riders

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Solomonari
Lion Aether Lion
Lion

"In the early history, the "solomonarii" were considered rather as benevolent, but as Christianity begun to supplement early beliefs, the "solomonarii" began to be considered evil, and the popular beliefs invented even an "anti-solomonar" sort of hero. The belief in the "solomonarii" has not died out completely, still remaining in some of the most remote villages.

In suggesting an origin for Dracula's vampirism, Bram Stoker drew upon an old folklore tradition of Transylvania, as passed to him in the writings of Emily Gerard, of the scholomance, or school of solomonari. Traditional Romanian society recognized the existence of solomonari, or wise ones, considered successors of the biblical King Solomon and bearers of his wisdom. Some folklorists have considered them a continuing structure from the old Pagan priests of pre-Christian Romania . The solomonari were basically wizards whose primary ability was affecting the weather, which they accomplish through their power over the balauri, or dragons. By riding the dragon in the sky they bring rain or drought. The solomonari were thus the Romanian equivalent of the shaman................"