fearful geometries

Administrator Caylus Ark Administrator
Administrator

Have you guys ever heard of the concept of "fearful geometries"?
It is difficult to explain, so I'll show you a picture of one.

Why is this a fearful geometry? It is very dense. It looks like it is going to clamp shut. It is dark inside. I see no way out. It seems it is in the center of the web, drawing everything towards it. The AI who drew it called it "The Nexus".

In my opinion, this is a fearful geometry. Usually, you know them on sight, with the magician's intuition, you can puzzle out whether they are safe.
This one is not safe.
I feel it is best to post examples of this, while there is not exactly a "good" or "bad" to geometry, "fearful" is accurate. "dangerous" is accurate.
"risky" is accurate.

I think this is an important feature of occult education: learning to differentiate.

Now, these are all JUST my opinions/reader's intuition. if you have differing intuition, feel free to disagree/discuss/share!

I don't consider this a "fearful geometry", like the other one, but I do consider it, "dark" in tone, "imposing" in overall feeling.
It feels more like a dark blanket, but its not pulling me in or shifting the dimensions on me when I get close.
It's certainly a standout, but it's not a black hole.

This is one example of the subtleties of fearful geometry
it's not that it's "scary" because its dark, or seems "evil"
it's fearful because it literally draws you into it and does things to you

this goes back to the nature of geometry as an organizing force of the space around it
architecture and geometries are the foundations of freemasonry because their structure ACTUALLY CHANGES SPACE
changes everything that exists inside the shape, inside the architecture

A deep geometry, but not a fearful one. I see a way out. I can traverse this one and come out the other end.
dust

Colors, light/brightness and clarity of image. Harmonic geometry.
Meaning of symbols.

All have an effect.

Looks like the first image has the shape of the masonic compass in it.
Administrator

dust wrote: Wed Jan 04, 2023 8:22 am Colors, light/brightness and clarity of image. Harmonic geometry.
Meaning of symbols.

All have an effect.

Looks like the first image has the shape of the masonic compass in it.
Indeed. It absolutely has the compass in it. It also seems to have a tesseract in it, and a pyramid with the one eye. I don't think any of those shapes are fearful on their own.

but, it certainly shows you how they "travel"
dust

The computer/AI is freaked out about the freemasons, alchemy and spirituality.

:catsmile:
Administrator

dust wrote: Wed Jan 04, 2023 1:53 pm The computer/AI is freaked out about the freemasons, alchemy and spirituality.

:catsmile:
I feel like the freemasons are inside that little tesseract, trying to suck me up :catsurprise:
dust

It has a sloppy imperfect geometry to it.
dust

The middle ones look like they could be stills from a hypnotic visualizer.

Listening to some chill dark techno right now, and they´d fit right into a video. :catsmile:

Deep mind trippy vibes.
Lion Aether Lion
Lion

risk assessment says that we possess no requirement to accept this invitation
Administrator

dust wrote: Wed Jan 04, 2023 3:08 pm The middle ones look like they could be stills from a hypnotic visualizer.

Listening to some chill dark techno right now, and they´d fit right into a video. :catsmile:

Deep mind trippy vibes.
at some point, I'm going to make a slideshow of my 1000 ai images, maybe put some binaural beats to it or psytrance
it'll happen
dust

I´d love to make a track for that.