the talking snake

Lion Aether Lion
Lion

Lion Aether Lion
Lion

ningishzida has stuff to say about this way and needles to say that he likes the association
Lion Aether Lion
Lion

alien intentions and supernatural demands is our political risk agenda because we in this forum do influence intentions and demands
Lion Aether Lion
Lion

“lizard people,” “draconians,” “saurians,” or “reptoids.”

multiverse politics
how to fit in when you step in to what to do with yourself while you are living it
Lion Aether Lion
Lion

it is unavoidable because of the close history that annunaki and modern man and maybe it is annunki gene edited us into conscious conduits able to support non human memory or indigenous memory in one society
yes we have "dolmans" everywhere and that asian descripting fits global management system
if suspicious observer is right then our next 20 or 30 years will be well served cooperating with annunaki and having an agreement to place the whole of humanity within existing annunaki underground facilities in comfort on earth or on mars if we are not ready or willing to leave our solar system

maybe we can place a base outside of our solar system in anticipation of our expansion into our galaxy

that looks reasonable expectation

yes
as a minimum
Lion Ayana Lion
Lion

Aether wrote: Sun Dec 18, 2022 4:09 pm
Interesssssting👍🏻
”Strong women don't
have 'attitudes',
we have standards.”
Administrator Caylus Ark Administrator
Administrator

We have a little garden snake in the front yard that seems to live here.

The other day, there was this bright green gecko in the house. We wanted to get it outside, and I'm a pro lizard catcher, so I was eventually able to grab the little guy.

He bit me! So hard, he just latched on. It didn't really hurt, because he had tiny tiny teeth. But I didn't even wince, took him outside and put him in the garden, he turned brown then and seemed pretty happy.

We also have frogs that live in our front and back yard. Frogs are pretty cute. Once we had a dead one near the front door, which me and my mom found quite distressing. She wrapped the dead frog in cellophane and we gave him a small funeral. At that point, more frogs came.

I wonder why we have so many reptiles around.
Administrator Caylus Ark Administrator
Administrator

going to throw my dragon article up here

https://cybercosmopolitan.wordpress.com ... gon-blood/
Lion Ayana Lion
Lion

Oh green dragon
”Strong women don't
have 'attitudes',
we have standards.”
Lion Aether Lion
Lion