Dismembering Femicide

pulcinellagawain 
Suneater

Of course rape isnt sexually motivated.
It is validation seeking.
Oh how I have known the boys who seek my validation. Eagerly, with folded bills, they have sought to catch my peripheral gaze.
Those that do not need it in such voluminous quantity peer at me in intrigue, then perform a cursory inner reach to sanctum before making their lips a line and turning away from my line of sight.
I am hungry and eager to give it to them, to build them an empire made of sand, with it’s tall columns held together by paper straws. I make a languorous circle around this kingdom and blow hot air, just to prove to them that the fortress that they have built upon my praise cannot be toppled. Buttressed by this evidence, they proclaim to their natural world, the sand, sky and sea, that it must bow and pay homage to the castle they inhabit, for it will be sheer madness to deny its existence.
The sand remains silent, the sky watches from above, and I wait in gentle observance, knowing that very soon the tide will come in. the ocean washes away everything that made him great, but yet we are still two souls standing as the saltwater licks at our kneecaps.
The only difference is that one of us has lost everything and the other had nothing to gain.
complacency is the death of happiness