consciousness causes cymatics in another dimension

Administrator Caylus Ark Administrator
Administrator

consciousness causes cymatics in another dimension
Administrator Týsköll Administrator
Administrator

Caylus Ark wrote: Tue Jan 17, 2023 5:16 am consciousness causes cymatics in another dimension
And so by listening to certain music, aligning our frequency and consciousness to it, and "pulsing" it for lack of a better description; are we then calibrating our non-local dimension selves (or the 'space' in it)?
Think along the lines of a thoughtform as a cymatic pattern that permeates and over time imprints in one or more dimensions.
I suppose we can take it further and consider the shapes, complicated or simple, as "seeds" or affecters to what is a fractal frequency in this and other dimensions.

Like footsteps in the sand, paths through forests, etc. Through repetition we can affirm the new pattern created, overwrite existing, leave others to fade or perhaps 'naturally' develop.

Note: Obviously not just music would cause our consciousness to create such patterns, we do it constantly. Well, I assume so. It's kind of foundational to a bunch of - or all - systems; though I'm not sure all know it. Sticking with the music example is easiest.
Come on, you should know. Of course I dare mock you.
Lion Aether Lion
Lion

Caylus Ark wrote: Tue Jan 17, 2023 5:16 am consciousness causes cymatics in another dimension
conscious shape shifting is forward feedback for everything
Administrator

Týsköll wrote: Tue Jan 17, 2023 8:02 am
And so by listening to certain music, aligning our frequency and consciousness to it, and "pulsing" it for lack of a better description; are we then calibrating our non-local dimension selves (or the 'space' in it)?
Think along the lines of a thoughtform as a cymatic pattern that permeates and over time imprints in one or more dimensions.
I suppose we can take it further and consider the shapes, complicated or simple, as "seeds" or affecters to what is a fractal frequency in this and other dimensions.

Like footsteps in the sand, paths through forests, etc. Through repetition we can affirm the new pattern created, overwrite existing, leave others to fade or perhaps 'naturally' develop.

Note: Obviously not just music would cause our consciousness to create such patterns, we do it constantly. Well, I assume so. It's kind of foundational to a bunch of - or all - systems; though I'm not sure all know it. Sticking with the music example is easiest.
that is a very good example.

You know how when you trip acid, or mushrooms, you tend to see, a "geometric symmetry" sort of overlay over everything?

That is consciousness cymatics :)

Lion Aether Lion
Lion

oh
and when certain entities alter your local environment into their own environment before appearing before you with you in it with them
Administrator

Caylus Ark wrote: Tue Jan 17, 2023 5:45 pm
Týsköll wrote: Tue Jan 17, 2023 8:02 am

that is a very good example.

You know how when you trip acid, or mushrooms, you tend to see, a "geometric symmetry" sort of overlay over everything?

That is consciousness cymatics :)

I recall one time I ended up with approximately 8 hours of; whenever I allowed my gaze to linger for more than a few seconds the thing I was focused on would begin to kaleidoscope. It was cool for short while.
Lion Aether Lion
Lion

Lion Aether Lion
Lion

Administrator

wtf

Administrator

Caylus Ark wrote: Thu Jan 26, 2023 6:48 am wtf

:monocle:

Because why not. I assume they'll be doing the Chaos = inherently Evil thing though.
I suppose they also have done Tyrannical Shadow of dark ruler a decent bit as well... hopefully a good watch like Wanda Vision was :D