The Nobody is/was a Gauntlet...

Administrator Caylus Ark Administrator
Administrator

Not a description of a person, but the template for one.
A challenge for someone to step up to the plate.
A challenge for delivery...
A challenge for someone strong enough to change the world and challenge the powers that be.
This person didn't exist when the meme came out. The meme predicted a person, planned for a person, attempted to self-fulfill a prophecy.

I've met a lot of people who told me they are this person...
It is not my place to tell you you are not.
But here is what I will tell you: if you cannot or do not fill the shoes of this person, that is walk the walk and not just talk the talk, you probably
have not fulfilled the gauntlet.

The gauntlet is not a challenge to fight others for the crown
it's not a king of the hill match
it's a challenge to do "the work"
it's a challenge to channel oneself

who are the chosen ones?
those who chose themselves
and how is such a choice fulfilled?
by the actions of the would-be hero

it's a grail test people
be percival

Arcanum Aanam 
Suneater

It's an ancient meme...
As old as sitting under a tree...
Flipping tables...
Hanging upside down from a branch...
Pulling a sword from a stone...
In countless tales, of the ones who chase tails, only to end back where they begun.
Perhaps wiser, one would hope
Those who come and bring something different..
Just be sure the sails scene are of those returning...lest the lust for gold be the only glimmer in their eye
For the wise sit in towers and decree how it should be
While the fools bark at the moon, naked and spinning where only the stars may spy
A collective decision it has always been, and will always be, despite the might of the few
For even time will wither such, mistress of harshness she may be seen

All will come to light, while yet more will be in the night
For their is evermore, forever more
Leap, Fall, Rise
Lion Third Loop Lion
Lion

Caylus Ark wrote: Thu Jan 19, 2023 2:29 pm Not a description of a person, but the template for one.
A challenge for someone strong enough to change the world and challenge the powers that be.
This person didn't exist when the meme came out. The meme predicted a person, planned for a person, attempted to self-fulfill a prophecy.

But here is what I will tell you: if you cannot or do not fill the shoes of this person, that is walk the walk and not just talk the talk, you probably

who are the chosen ones?

it's a grail test people
be percival

I’m not sure if it possible for anyone to fulfill the prophecy at this point. It’s been running in the wild unchecked for a long time now and there is just no consistency. He’s 10 feet tall and breaths fire by now if it is even still a “he”.

The only place it is allowed to be discussed with any reach where it has any traction is on 4chan. There has been a lot of people step forward, but if there was a serious contender, if someone were to pick up the gauntlet. I think they would be eaten alive. We all know what happens to Christs who challenge the powers that be, they get crucified.

While there may be a path forward for this meme, I don’t think it should be a public or well-known avenue. The meme has served well keeping the nobody as a hidden figure. I think there is a place for the meme in the minds of the masses there seems to be a place and a need for the meme. It has survived for a long time despite the major attempts to crush it. It has staying power. The Spartacus effect has been far more powerful than anyone could have planned. To be honest I think you can thank decades of MKUltra programming both in the public and on the individual level for its staying power.

You say the candidate should walk the walk and do “the work”. That’s an easy thing to say but an impossible thing to do especially when the walk and the work are not defined. I think you play a key part in this prophecy but I do not think you understand the meme nor your role properly.

If we can agree that the GLP thread, the Illuminati deal thread, is canon, then unless the OP was a ruse to plant the seed of the meme in the larger psyche, it clearly states that there is a person who made TPTB pause their plans because of his enigmatic behaviour. So I think the person the meme was conceived on was an actual person. He may not be the fulfillment of the meme but he is the origin point.

My personal experience with the “nobody” goes back much further than the coining of the word in relation to the meme. My experience goes back to the time around when you were born. Those are personal “delusions” and a story for another day.

I now challenge you to define the walk and/or the work.
- Brian
Administrator Týsköll Administrator
Administrator

Third Loop wrote: Thu Jan 19, 2023 5:34 pm I’m not sure if it possible for anyone to fulfill the prophecy at this point. It’s been running in the wild unchecked for a long time now and there is just no consistency. He’s 10 feet tall and breaths fire by now if it is even still a “he”.
Every man and his dog has attempted to appropriate it for their own faction's (religious or otherwise) agenda, ripping others down and trying to "prove" themselves or relating their own old books as proof, rather than showing similar archetype, never truly understanding that this is dooming themselves and others to repeat the same cycles. This is not a new story, this is humanity showing great willingness to continue the cycle of the red realm; fighting, warring, manipulating, belittling, harming mind and body and causing suffering by choice. The "red realm" is a trap and always was.

There's insufficient sigh in the world to express the feeling. I'd say disappointment, it was expected though.

So we endure,
We stay standing,
Step by weary step.
Against the tide,
Against the wind,
Through the mud,
Through the blood,
We stay the course.
Still; tomorrow awaits.
For all.

Come on, you should know. Of course I dare mock you.
Administrator

Third Loop wrote: Thu Jan 19, 2023 5:34 pm
Caylus Ark wrote: Thu Jan 19, 2023 2:29 pm Not a description of a person, but the template for one.

who are the chosen ones?

it's a grail test people
be percival

I’m not sure if it possible for anyone to fulfill the prophecy at this point. It’s been running in the wild unchecked for a long time now and there is just no consistency. He’s 10 feet tall and breaths fire by now if it is even still a “he”.

The only place it is allowed to be discussed with any reach where it has any traction is on 4chan. There has been a lot of people step forward, but if there was a serious contender, if someone were to pick up the gauntlet. I think they would be eaten alive. We all know what happens to Christs who challenge the powers that be, they get crucified.

While there may be a path forward for this meme, I don’t think it should be a public or well-known avenue. The meme has served well keeping the nobody as a hidden figure. I think there is a place for the meme in the minds of the masses there seems to be a place and a need for the meme. It has survived for a long time despite the major attempts to crush it. It has staying power. The Spartacus effect has been far more powerful than anyone could have planned. To be honest I think you can thank decades of MKUltra programming both in the public and on the individual level for its staying power.

You say the candidate should walk the walk and do “the work”. That’s an easy thing to say but an impossible thing to do especially when the walk and the work are not defined. I think you play a key part in this prophecy but I do not think you understand the meme nor your role properly.

If we can agree that the GLP thread, the Illuminati deal thread, is canon, then unless the OP was a ruse to plant the seed of the meme in the larger psyche, it clearly states that there is a person who made TPTB pause their plans because of his enigmatic behaviour. So I think the person the meme was conceived on was an actual person. He may not be the fulfillment of the meme but he is the origin point.

My personal experience with the “nobody” goes back much further than the coining of the word in relation to the meme. My experience goes back to the time around when you were born. Those are personal “delusions” and a story for another day.

I now challenge you to define the walk and/or the work.
The work is to become yourself
Administrator

Caylus Ark wrote: Fri Jan 20, 2023 1:47 am The work is to become yourself
I am just me, how can I be otherwise?

But yeah this circles back to the consciousness that seeds it's own pattern, the spark, free thinking, not dictated by environment to the point you're just a program looping within and defined by.
Administrator

Týsköll wrote: Fri Jan 20, 2023 2:14 am

But yeah this circles back to the consciousness that seeds it's own pattern, the spark, free thinking, not dictated by environment to the point you're just a program looping within and defined by.
Then the work is to choose who you become
Administrator

Caylus Ark wrote: Fri Jan 20, 2023 2:25 am

“I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.
"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us.”

...and yet what to do when there are those who seek to undermine this growth and becoming of self, who prevent or attempt to redirect the actualization?
Resist, but not for the sake of, or in order to change them - but for the sake of preserving our and others freedom to become, by choice.

“It is not despair, for despair is only for those who see the end beyond all doubt. We do not.” - Also Gandalf.
Lion Third Loop Lion
Lion

Caylus Ark wrote: Fri Jan 20, 2023 1:47 am
That answer may be profound or it may be shallow.
The issue is still ill defined.
- Brian
Administrator

Third Loop wrote: Fri Jan 20, 2023 4:01 am
Caylus Ark wrote: Fri Jan 20, 2023 1:47 am
That answer may be profound or it may be shallow.
The issue is still ill defined.
Is it?
Caylus Ark wrote: Fri Jan 20, 2023 2:25 am Then the work is to choose who you become
Caylus Ark wrote: Fri Jan 20, 2023 2:25 am

Becoming, full actualization of the self despite the directed machinations and oppression of the negative environment fostered by "tptb". Showing a new way outside the box of predefined dogmatic rule, religious, political or otherwise. To find a way without looping the same cycle yet again, but perhaps most importantly to show how others can, not to guide once more, creating further loops.
Breaking out of the cycle and demonstrating that it can be done, instead of of step by step instruction.
That you can be yourself as defined by yourself.

At least, this is the line of thinking in the quotes above.