Are posting some short fiction / fanfiction stories written on here allowed or not?

Xlegic 
Suneater

I know this is meant for discussion or discussing topics, but I wonder if is it okay to do so?

If so, I could proceed to create another thread then post some fiction / fanfiction stories on just it.
Administrator Caylus Ark Administrator
Administrator

Absolutely allowed, my friend.
A "black void tavern" type thread would be cool here too...
I enjoyed the creative writing exercises.
Lion Aether Lion
Lion

Caylus Ark wrote: Tue Apr 02, 2024 11:29 pm Absolutely allowed, my friend.
is black void tavern remote viewing beyond the paradigm that birthed you
no matter which birthing paradigm your remote view experiences within

feedback / feedforward
because what you get back is never the exact same as what you expect back
because no one thing is everything at your moment of remote view feed forward feedback

everything that is not you
feeds back to you
because you caused it to
 Xlegic 
Suneater

w00t thanks.

From time to time Im working on some stories and introductory thread for these.

I'm a bit unsure about a potential title of thread that would be similar a bit to or maybe different from BVT, but in principle same fiction / fanfiction stories concept.. ;o and M beer too, maybe.
 Xlegic 
Suneater

Aether wrote: Wed Apr 03, 2024 4:47 pm
is black void tavern remote viewing beyond the paradigm that birthed you
no matter which birthing paradigm your remote view experiences within

feedback / feedforward
because what you get back is never the exact same as what you expect back
because no one thing is everything at your moment of remote view feed forward feedback

everything that is not you
feeds back to you
because you caused it to
Remote view potentiality (ies).

A place bro or sister of BVT maybe, maybe not. :P
 Dave 
Suneater

Well, well... this sounds good. Or, rather, "reads good", and looking forward to a good read. :)
Consciousness only. Reality is non-dual, mind and reality are one.
 Xlegic 
Suneater

What do you guys & gals think of exclusively to pie food only? Dessert, veggies, and meat - each containing multiple different types of food. For a potential thread with fanfiction / fiction stories, serving those wouldbe telling stories. Same as M beer service concept.

For ****'s sake I would like a dang nice slice of pie consisting of pizza with 50% mozz cheese... just one slice would do me good throughout several hours of day, I imagine same for some or yall. 8) Delicious, might be!
 Xlegic 
Suneater

Dave wrote: Wed Apr 03, 2024 7:46 pm Well, well... this sounds good. Or, rather, "reads good", and looking forward to a good read. :)
Caylus write probably better than me and some with stories.

I do it but English language is my second language... *shrugs* I try to be self-conscious of best efforts to write clear and decent stories but wabi sabi , a Japanense concept (imperfect perfection).

;o looking forward to Caylus writing some stories in wouldbe soon to future if possible. And mine? And those would-be writing too.
Administrator Týsköll Administrator
Administrator

It might be a good idea to ensure you mark/label/make note that your work of fiction is a work of fiction, so as to ensure there is no confusion.
Some folks struggle in separating fact from fiction, even when they're told in no uncertain terms that something is one or the other; clarity is never a bad thing, is it? :P
Come on, you should know. Of course I dare mock you.
Administrator Caylus Ark Administrator
Administrator

Xlegic wrote: Wed Apr 03, 2024 7:50 pm What do you guys & gals think of exclusively to pie food only? Dessert, veggies, and meat - each containing multiple different types of food. For a potential thread with fanfiction / fiction stories, serving those wouldbe telling stories. Same as M beer service concept.

For ****'s sake I would like a dang nice slice of pie consisting of pizza with 50% mozz cheese... just one slice would do me good throughout several hours of day, I imagine same for some or yall. 8) Delicious, might be!
The stories are about pizza? I could go for it XD
Týsköll wrote: Thu Apr 04, 2024 3:40 am It might be a good idea to ensure you mark/label/make note that your work of fiction is a work of fiction, so as to ensure there is no confusion.
Some folks struggle in separating fact from fiction, even when they're told in no uncertain terms that something is one or the other; clarity is never a bad thing, is it? :P
Ideally I think everything in the thread would be fiction? XD