Lattice

Alias 
Suneater

I hope this helps to converge some theories :)

This is another brief post about a topic i read a long time ago. The synthergic theory and the lattice,

The syntergic theory states that the reality we percieve through our 5 senses is a product of the interaction between our brains with the information contained in the space.

The brain acts as a decodifier or transformer of the information percieved in a species of framework named "The Lattice" The interaction between the neural field creates the reality that each one of us experience.

The Lattice is a structure in shape of a mesh or matrix with the capacity to contain all the information of the universe in each of its points of convergence.
This fundamental structure occupies the entire space without voids and discontinuity, and each one of its elements are interconnected.

Also, it has the capacity to modify itself and each time a modification takes place in its structure, every part of its points are affected, these distortions are produced in different timescales.

The Lattice can produce distortions on its structure that can last variable periods of time.

Example, A tree is a distortion of a major duration than the flame of a candle. :monocle:
Administrator Týsköll Administrator
Administrator

Alias wrote: Tue Mar 19, 2024 6:13 am I hope this helps to converge some theories :)

This is another brief post about a topic i read a long time ago. The synthergic theory and the lattice,

The syntergic theory states that the reality we percieve through our 5 senses is a product of the interaction between our brains with the information contained in the space.

The brain acts as a decodifier or transformer of the information percieved in a species of framework named "The Lattice" The interaction between the neural field creates the reality that each one of us experience.

The Lattice is a structure in shape of a mesh or matrix with the capacity to contain all the information of the universe in each of its points of convergence.
This fundamental structure occupies the entire space without voids and discontinuity, and each one of its elements are interconnected.

Also, it has the capacity to modify itself and each time a modification takes place in its structure, every part of its points are affected, these distortions are produced in different timescales.

The Lattice can produce distortions on its structure that can last variable periods of time.

Example, A tree is a distortion of a major duration than the flame of a candle. :monocle:
"occupies the entire space without voids and discontinuity" - so such things as dark matter would be included as part of the lattice, opposed to differentiated as that which isn't The Lattice? This is an interesting point as I've spoken on the idea of what is called dark matter as being 'void' as being that infinite potentiality that all things originate from, before becoming actuality.

Do you think ley lines might be "major pipes" (at least on one plane/dimension) within The Lattice?

What about the individual? The node that is the person/local consciousness that can affect the greater, and, does this description of The Lattice cross over to the idea of the universal consciousness of all things? Are we as 'nodes' within The Lattice, part of The Lattice, observing The Lattice, any or all combinations thereof?

//

I've been pondering for a while a sort of sound/light modulation of each other's frequencies that creates matter (or, at least potential for matter). Why? To fit with religious word->light type creation and holographic fractal theory. This lattice fits that description and our minds as a demodulator to interpret the data (like a modem: modulating demodulator).

There's various systems of religion and myth that talk of a great weave, tapestry, pattern, etc.

Recently I talked a little bit more on the idea of this all being frequencies bouncing around, interacting, affecting each other, etc. and in terms of afterlives (beyond physical death): being in harmony with a certain frequency, that consciousness would be in 'heaven', a frequency set apart might have to 'atone'/'attune' to that frequency in 'purgatory'/'limbo' for a while before it joined/was absorbed, whereas something far removed would be too abrasive to ever join that energy field and would be pushed out, cast to 'hell', or obliterated.
It's all metaphor but the idea is that there is an energy at a certain frequency that may be our ideal that can be joined by us after death, whilst there are others that are not. The warrior culture for example would be having a resurgence of the Valhalla frequency.

Interesting to note is that a unique pattern/frequency could remain indefinitely as long as others kept accurate memories of it circulating or even replicated it. Walked in the footsteps of.

If we put it all together with local consciousness being isolated nodes that modulate, demodulate, encode, decode and with our other senses interpret it all makes a decent bit of sense, or at least for me, allows me to visualize or work in that mental space.

I've rambled a bit and will stop, but if you respond to nothing else - what of my initial questions? :)
Come on, you should know. Of course I dare mock you.
Administrator

Because here is as good a place as any:
There's a lot of systems that speak vaguely about the interconnectedness or have an explanation that is sufficient for them to proceed.

I'm sort of at something like a liquid crystal many phase universal consciousness of frequencies vibrating and modulating it's own sound and light to form in to different structures resulting in a kind of 'holographic' fractal that is constantly expanding and rolling back in on itself, recursively building on itself according to a collective consensus of what is, fuelled by (near)infinite potential(ity) energy of the 'void', [as dark matter currently]. Realities as we know them are the actualization of that potentiality, through our individual and collective intent for that potential to 'be'.
I've written similar to this whilst expanding on and developing bits and pieces of this before, both here there and some other place too. But here it is in this form.
 Dave 
Suneater

Hi there,

Excellent noodling. Reading with interest... I'm putting in a link that I believe will aid, or, at the least come at this from another angle...

Has to do w/physics, nodes and Jules-Henri Poincaré - how the mind approaches non-linear time and available points of departure from normal causation. The author is a venerated Buddhist monk. I trust that you will enjoy the read...

https://www.accesstoinsight.org/lib/aut ... he%20mind.

In any event, I am reading and enjoying the notions. Good job!

~ DAVE
Consciousness only. Reality is non-dual, mind and reality are one.
Administrator Caylus Ark Administrator
Administrator

Týsköll wrote: Tue Mar 19, 2024 8:40 am
"occupies the entire space without voids and discontinuity" - so such things as dark matter would be included as part of the lattice, opposed to differentiated as that which isn't The Lattice? This is an interesting point as I've spoken on the idea of what is called dark matter as being 'void' as being that infinite potentiality that all things originate from, before becoming actuality.
Care to re iterate?

I've actually considered, myself, whether dark matter could just be consciousness itself, the "unseen/unseeable" glue, the thing holding together the illusion of the image.
Administrator

Caylus Ark wrote: Mon Apr 01, 2024 6:01 pm
Týsköll wrote: Tue Mar 19, 2024 8:40 am
Care to re iterate?

I've actually considered, myself, whether dark matter could just be consciousness itself, the "unseen/unseeable" glue, the thing holding together the illusion of the image.
I'm not sure it makes sense to be consciousness itself using the following understanding (specifically "does not interact with the electromagnetic force"), though, nor does it makes sense 100% that it would be that potentiality that I speak on with this same understanding:
Unlike normal matter, dark matter does not interact with the electromagnetic force. This means it does not absorb, reflect or emit light, making it extremely hard to spot. In fact, researchers have been able to infer the existence of dark matter only from the gravitational effect it seems to have on visible matter. Dark matter seems to outweigh visible matter roughly six to one, making up about 27% of the universe. Here's a sobering fact: The matter we know and that makes up all stars and galaxies only accounts for 5% of the content of the universe! But what is dark matter? One idea is that it could contain "supersymmetric particles" – hypothesized particles that are partners to those already known in the Standard Model. Experiments at the Large Hadron Collider (LHC) may provide more direct clues about dark matter.
https://home.cern/science/physics/dark-matter

That aside, my pondering on it was along the lines of dark matter being the -1 to the +1 in my potentiality/actuality line of thinking. So when CERN "create" dark matter and observe the effects(but never the particles) ...
physicists could infer their existence from the amount of energy and momentum “missing” after a collision.
... they're actually deleting or returning to potentiality the particles they smashed together. So in a sense it works, but as the article talks about and you mentioned, it is believed dark matter plays a role in holding things together where they shouldn't. This does not fit with the role of potentiality but does with consciousness as participating in a truth consensus and the ordering of the universe, as per my words a few posts up: "recursively building on itself according to a collective consensus of what is

There's also Dark Energy (68% of the universe, apparently, assuming its all the same stuff) to consider, which may match up with either, or is the stuff between the "lattice".
One theory suggests the existence of a “Hidden Valley”, a parallel world made of dark matter having very little in common with matter we know.
So, to conclude (sort of): the idea is that Dark Matter (or Dark Energy) is potentiality, being the stuff that things get made from. To briefly expand on that, it's intent and the truth consensus of the collective consciousness that causes that actualization from -1 to +1. It fits in regards to it only being detected by what is missing, but it doesn't fit with the theory that Dark Matter is what helps keep certain things "in tact", which your thought on consciousness does.

We could perhaps combine the two thoughts that consciousness is causing dark matter and/or energy to hold things together via our intent to order all this "stuff" around us. I wonder if we all cease observing will it cease being ordered? :)
Administrator

Where this thread has gone overlaps with where the shadow walking thread here has gone, what with the quantum pondering of things and stuff, but I don't think I brought up the self similarity of fractal stuff in regards to mythology on the forum yet - which is something I enjoy tying science back to - specifically that of "create in our image".
Rather than a copy of, instead - as discussed by some science we have the largest versions of our fractal universe on our "leading edge" and we "grow" inwards, ultimately causing the whole to expand - we have smaller versions of the pattern being created within the existing image.
It sort of flies in the face of the idea that "we are all God" as meaning we're all the same entity and have all the potential of that original entity and instead places us as having part of the original pattern deep within us, that is in turn part the greater whole. It sort of explains the same thing, whilst also showing how we're our unique selves within that recurring pattern.
Does this mean we can recreate the whole from the smallest part? Well I think that depends on how much of the original seed we have or how different we might be.

There's a lot of assumed pre-existing understanding in what I just wrote but hopefully someone knows what I'm talking about. It needs some more exploration and refining to explain properly and/or watching some videos or reading some papers to understand properly, but it does stick to the original wording of that creation mythology - just, explaining a bit differently.

Way of the Seed ;P
Maybe I should post that fictional universe that I used to help explore some of these concepts.
 Alias 
Suneater

Sorry for the late response.

That seems like a great theory, the dark matter's information would be already stored in the lattice to shape each point it belongs. Also having the capability to add more information in each specific area. Thus creating more galaxies as you suggest.

Did you refer that the ley lines are part of a master dimension in the lattice? :ponder:

About the individual: A thought or an emotion can also affect the lattice's structure and distorts the structure itself, we intervene actively in the creation of the perceptual reality and we are not detached from the objects we percieve and neither from the living beings we interact with.
The difference depends of the level of conciousness in which we function and no in the reality itself, our brain interacts with a limited portion of the lattice through its receptive organs.

Sound and light for creating matter... From what i know, scientists work with acoustic levitation, using sound frequencies to levitate the object, but it just lifts the object it doesn't modify or creates matter. Or does it? :ponder: What frequencies do you think of when you refer as the heaven frequency?

So the bible has a heaven if you do nice things, that's a positive frequency, but in nordic religions i think it's a bit different... Do you think there are two different frequencies for each heaven? or is there only one heaven one frequency?.
Administrator

Alias wrote: Thu Apr 11, 2024 5:54 pm Sorry for the late response.

That seems like a great theory, the dark matter's information would be already stored in the lattice to shape each point it belongs. Also having the capability to add more information in each specific area. Thus creating more galaxies as you suggest.

Did you refer that the ley lines are part of a master dimension in the lattice? :ponder:

About the individual: A thought or an emotion can also affect the lattice's structure and distorts the structure itself, we intervene actively in the creation of the perceptual reality and we are not detached from the objects we percieve and neither from the living beings we interact with.
The difference depends of the level of conciousness in which we function and no in the reality itself, our brain interacts with a limited portion of the lattice through its receptive organs.

Sound and light for creating matter... From what i know, scientists work with acoustic levitation, using sound frequencies to levitate the object, but it just lifts the object it doesn't modify or creates matter. Or does it? :ponder: What frequencies do you think of when you refer as the heaven frequency?

So the bible has a heaven if you do nice things, that's a positive frequency, but in nordic religions i think it's a bit different... Do you think there are two different frequencies for each heaven? or is there only one heaven one frequency?.
No problem in late reply :)

Ley lines, song lines, etc. Perhaps a "main pipe" or sorts in our plane.

The individual, yeah. In "traditional" terms the more "power" a single node/local consciousness has the more it can affect the lattice. Though, through recurrence, cloning, matching frequency, tuning other nodes, etc. and more, can make that individual more powerful than just itself being itself.

As for sound and light creating matter, well the idea is trying to tie "holographic" theory back to the biblical creation myth of the word and the light. Both are frequency, the modulation of which we use in our day to day for various things. It is not so big of a stretch - when considering our current audio visual technology - to consider more advanced forms created from those same basic wave/particles.
The levitation of objects with sound has interested me for a while, I have discussed in the past the idea of the Ankh (Tau on a string :P) as being a sort of tuning fork that a priest might've struck whilst "slave armies" "sang" a note in unison in order to lift objects of great weight. It's an interesting scene to ponder.

Heaven frequency; in this theory it's an agreed upon state of being, a consensus of what is "bliss" and "right", a sense of belonging, contentment. This varies in religion and sub-group, some would include their concept of love, others include reward. As with all "places" in the after life, it's a gathering of like energies. Those who seek Valhalla will find it and celebrate their heroics, assuming they truly believe and align to that frequency. So yes, different versions of heaven, similar in frequency though some undoubtedly quite different.
This means there would be a variety of "heavens", even for those of the same denomination of Christianity - depending on small differences.
These would be very close in "Hz", whereas somewhere like the hall of Valhalla would probably be quite different and wouldn't mingle well with the Christian afterlife, perhaps even being abrasive and causing "war" between them.

The Swami Panchadasi talks about the idea of different heavens at different vibrational rates in his astral travel book (THE ASTRAL: WORLD ITS SCENES, DWELLERS,
AND PHENOMENA, 1915), where he changes his vibrations so as to visit different places in the astral.

Remember, I talk of all of this in terms of frequency so as to try to explain core mechanics - we are interpreting these frequencies with our "modem" and decrypting in to information we can comprehend.

Edit: I hope I made sense, a bit tired today. Even after waiting to be "in the mood" to type the explanations feel insufficient :(