Space Weather Thread

Administrator Caylus Ark Administrator
Administrator

Us occultists I think need a space weather thread, or at least I think it would be interesting to have one.

Here is a Solar Activity Tracker Site
https://www.spaceweatherlive.com/en/solar-activity.html

I may post here when there are X flares and ask if anyone noticed anything interesting during said flare

The last X Flare was

01/10/2023

Anyone notice anything? Excess energy?
I'm going to have to revisit my daily journal and check on my part...
Lion Ayana Lion
Lion

This brought on millions thoughts

Cycle 24 peek, turns out was 2014 exactly wen kundalini enlightenment gold city etc.
we are heading up to cycle 25 peek within the next year.

To me it’s connected to all chakras..as the body is a planet body, just like earth and other objects with electromagnetic field.

I’d have to roll right back to wen the cycle 25 first started picking up activity leading to peek. As symptoms unfold slowly in bits and drabs and progress.
But I’m the last 24 hours I have had ear tone rings but only left side. Vibrations, mostly up spine and in the head. Clearing of a chakras. Emotional flips for no reason. Foggy mind. Centered and tuned right into the all the be min, then the next blanked out. Electric currents building in intensity. Aware my sphere around me again has electric blue light right around. Field also spinning slowly anti clockwise. Top of my back keeps building up in intense heat then settles down in short space, but goes round in circles of building up in heat intensity, subsiding and going again. Cold patches and energy tingles in both legs and crown.
”Strong women don't
have 'attitudes',
we have standards.”
Lion Ayana Lion
Lion

The closer the solar cycle 25 hits medium peek I expect connection to be made stronger. Consciousness interlinked like on chain affect.

Might even be April 2024 the med peek
”Strong women don't
have 'attitudes',
we have standards.”
Lion Ayana Lion
Lion

I’m kinda nervous on this cycle 25 coz kundalini much much stronger than 2014 peek
”Strong women don't
have 'attitudes',
we have standards.”
 Arcanum Aanam 
Suneater

Ayana wrote: Thu Jan 12, 2023 7:35 pm I’m kinda nervous on this cycle 25 coz kundalini much much stronger than 2014 peek
No Fear

Leap, Fall, Rise
Administrator Caylus Ark Administrator
Administrator

Looks like we had an M-flare just today, but honestly, tracking the solar flares is going to be new to me.
I think this will be fun and perhaps enlightening - anyone who wants to chime in with an experience, should be interesting to compare notes.

Okay, so on the 10th, I was in a pretty bad mood to be honest, impatient irritable and edgy.
Oh, also, I bought two "midnight sun" games, which is kinda a funny sync :inclouds:

there is no way I'd normally remember this - I forget what I do daily, literally all the time.
However, recently I started a "daily log" so that I can actually keep track of what the fuck I do
(fugue states are I guess part of being altered state all the time?)
So, I should actually be able to keep track of what I was like when we have these space weather things
shoelace

Are Coronal Mass Ejections released indiscriminately, or are they directed/targeted upon release?
Lion Ayana Lion
Lion

”Strong women don't
have 'attitudes',
we have standards.”
Lion Aether Lion
Lion

do our circles on the ground influence the circles that glide through our sky
is the thought
two way
Lion Aether Lion
Lion

Aether wrote: Sun Jan 15, 2023 9:33 pm do our circles on the ground influence the circles that glide through our sky
is the thought
two way
this feels a nice way into the system to experience its memory of our sun and other things

Last edited by Aether on Tue Jan 17, 2023 7:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.