Lion Third Loop Lion
Lion

- Brian
Lion Third Loop Lion
Lion

- Brian
 Alias 
Suneater

I would love to know more about wos, i'm intrigued. :)
Administrator Týsköll Administrator
Administrator

Alias wrote: Thu Jul 27, 2023 4:08 am I would love to know more about wos, i'm intrigued. :)
The person(a) suffers the same as the nobody, in that many attempt to take control of the person(a), direct the narrative of, twist, distort, claim for themselves, project on another using various aspects, types and archetypes (oft for nefarious fuckery or personal gain). This confuses most everyone whilst those with the smallest understanding laugh, thinking all a joke.
The concept of the W0S herself is itself a projection onto the nobody narrative and was not original, unless of course you consider that We Need a New Story, in which case you better start believing because you're in her. (: ;)

Related, "less" cryptic, and applying more traditional (not new) occult concepts is this old thing:

Beyond yesterday,
Resting in tomorrows sunset.
The scarred Lady shines –
Reflecting – now; this evening's bloom.

I hope I helped. :grin3:
Come on, you should know. Of course I dare mock you.
 Alias 
Suneater

True, her story is very esoterical i thought it was part of the lore, it would be pretty wild if she was real, who knows what the fortune cookie has for him. She's still a strong character though, like made for each other.
But i believe in happy endings, so destiny will unite them.

I mean it also happens for him, some people can relate to him but only small parts of his story, meanwhile he knows who he is. :)
Administrator

Alias wrote: Sun Jul 30, 2023 3:27 am True, her story is very esoterical i thought it was part of the lore, it would be pretty wild if she was real, who knows what the fortune cookie has for him. She's still a strong character though, like made for each other.
But i believe in happy endings, so destiny will unite them.

I mean it also happens for him, some people can relate to him but only small parts of his story, meanwhile he knows who he is. :)
It's become part of the lore, so we could technically say it was always part of the lore. Probably because timeworms. :P But as with all of this there's numerous parties trying to apply their own version of this or that to suit themselves/others and make themselves feel super important. Then there's the varieties of religious takes, picking out this figure or that figure from the past and applying it.
It's a most curious thing to me that folks cannot accept these persons as their own unique individuals, instead it's always [random mythological figure], reincarnation of [other figure here]. Like they're stuck with what the environment has provided and are just recycling and forcing what they want to fit instead of allowing natural progression and blossoming.

I believe in happy endings as well, unfortunately as it was long ago; most still cannot see past Ragnarok.
There is plenty beyond such an event though. Y'know we could always just circumvent the doom entirely. :)
 Alias 
Suneater

Y'know we could always just circumvent the doom entirely. :)
Like editing it in paint and drawing a smiley face on the last page, and believing the good thing will happen!.
Administrator

Alias wrote: Tue Aug 01, 2023 2:46 am
Y'know we could always just circumvent the doom entirely. :)
Like editing it in paint and drawing a smiley face on the last page, and believing the good thing will happen!.
lol imagine the epic final telling of the prophecy of the great doomtards... and then... just...

Alias 
Suneater

Radical. :crazytongue:
Administrator

Alias wrote: Tue Aug 01, 2023 3:41 pm Radical. :crazytongue:
Holy guacamole! :grin2: