Lion Aether Lion
Lion

Lion Aether Lion
Lion

something that will arise in the future
water upon meeting anything that is not itself
becomes something that is not itself
between itself and that which it met

" The fourth phase of water is, in a nutshell, living water.

It’s referred to as EZ water — EZ standing for “exclusion zone” — which has a negative charge. This water can hold energy, much like a battery, and can deliver energy too."

in the context of the structure of consciousness
water is one of the most abundant molecules in the universe

Lion Aether Lion
Lion

Administrator Caylus Ark Administrator
Administrator

Lion Aether Lion
Lion

the guru introduce elongated skulls to our storyline and mars as their likely origin

Lion Aether Lion
Lion

the current grand master of the knights templar says

The Arks of The Egyptians
Egyptian Arks or Sacred Chests
https://thelivingmoon.com/42stargate/03 ... _Arks.html
Administrator Caylus Ark Administrator
Administrator

they are now saying black holes are holograms
at about 7 min in

Administrator Týsköll Administrator
Administrator

Caylus Ark wrote: Thu Dec 29, 2022 10:31 pm they are now saying black holes are holograms
at about 7 min in

Isn't everything a "hologram", in terms of the holographic (fractal) universe? All is light, modulated by sound (or other waves?). At least that's what I've recently said and extrapolated on.

Forgive me! I am a little jaded in some ways lol. After so long in conspiracy, alt science, mythology, etc. research I often think to myself: duh.
Lately I've been seeing a LOT of videos posted by some next generation televangelist type repeating someone's hard work in slightly different terms and I just sigh with "yes, steal your money snake oil man, at least someone who doesn't know might learn a thing".

Anyway :D Interesting. More mainstream on some topics is good - where presented fairly and without monetary or political agenda as the driving force.
*cough*
Come on, you should know. Of course I dare mock you.
Lion Aether Lion
Lion

Týsköll wrote: Fri Dec 30, 2022 12:10 am
Caylus Ark wrote: Thu Dec 29, 2022 10:31 pm they are now saying black holes are holograms
at about 7 min in

Isn't everything a "hologram", in terms of the holographic (fractal) universe? All is light, modulated by sound (or other waves?). At least that's what I've recently said and extrapolated on.

Forgive me! I am a little jaded in some ways lol. After so long in conspiracy, alt science, mythology, etc. research I often think to myself: duh.
Lately I've been seeing a LOT of videos posted by some next generation televangelist type repeating someone's hard work in slightly different terms and I just sigh with "yes, steal your money snake oil man, at least someone who doesn't know might learn a thing".

Anyway :D Interesting. More mainstream on some topics is good - where presented fairly and without monetary or political agenda as the driving force.
*cough*
yes all of our internet gurus earn loads of money doing it and all of them complain of how hard it is to become heard
it is political wall to wall
it is front line of cold psychological warfare on the cusp of going mutual assured destruction
true